Decision time-- an ombre or a South Sea strand?

I wear my mismatched (dark and light) Tahitian earrings much more often than my white Hanadama studs. Ombre' pearls go with everything, even other white pearls. I vote for the ombre'.

From your writing you are just wowed by the ombre'. You're not saying the same thing about the white necklace. Just that it is comparible in price and quality. You will wear something you love much more often than something you think won't go out of style.

For the record, pearls NEVER go out of style.

Dear Pearl-Guiders,

Thank you for all of your insights and feedback. I am going with an ombre strand.

With deep gratitude,
Maya

For what it's worth, I am drooling over for that ombre. (Oh, I just see that I'm late to the discussion. In that case, I'm still drooling for that ombre, AND am so happy for you for your choice. I know you're going to love it.)

Dear Pearl-Guiders,

Thank you for all of your insights and feedback. I am going with an ombre strand.

With deep gratitude,
Maya

Excellent choice! It's a beautiful strand & I have no doubt you will wear it for years!!!

Suuuuuuuper gorgeous! I'm so glad you went with the ombre strand. It looks fantastic on you, and you look happy wearing it!

Looks like you made the right choice, they look great on you.

Back