Can Anyone Help Me Find.......

We have members who could sell you one. Jeremy Norris is the first name to come to mind. He is registered as jnorris and has a perfect reputation. He's in California

We have Paras in Mumbai. I don't know of anyone who bought from him, but his pearls are certified. He has a thread in the Natural Pearls section.

We have Tom Stern who has a huge thread with his contact info on there. I'm sure he has the pearls you want, all certified. He's in California too, but gets his pearls from that tiny Country next to Brunai in New Guinea, all the way to Southern Philippines.

I know there are others between you and mumbai, maybe in Indonesia- just check out the Natural Pearls forum and see if you can find someone. We do not have any kind of system for rating sellers- except to check out the website for ourselves. the ones from Asia often do not have those. But the pearls I've seen have been natural.

I do believe it is worth checking out. Also, someone else might have ideas too.

If a 10mm silver/white certified natural round is found at any price (retail, wholesale or source), I hope we get to hear about it!

With the advent of tissue-culturing, this will most likely need to come from an older collection.

Back