boo's pearl bracelets

I suppose here is a good place to make my announcement. I received a few emails from people wondering where I had disappeared to in the fall...Well, in October I finally found out I was pregnant. YAY!! We had been trying for several years and I was about to give up. Anyway, to keep it pearl related...my baby is due on June 17th, which we all know has pearl as it's birthstone. So I feel extra blessed because now I have more reasons to buy more wonderful pearls. lol Like we need excuses. hahaha

OH SALEM!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You really are a good secret keeper. You didn't let on at all! So tickled for you. I wish you nothing but the best health, happiness, oh, just so so much. Let's see, name suggestions for our little one ... Knotty Boo Slraep; or if he's a boy Cortez! Then when he runs for President his signs will read, "Cortez for Prez!" I'm getting carried way. Salem, all my best. We will need a baby pic thread, you realize. :)

Thats wonderful news! Congratulations :)
June is a great month to be born, ( I'm a gemini too ) and yes a very good reason for more pearls.

An honor to be a participant in such a newsworthy thread! Congratulations, Salem. Yes, pearls are definitely in your little one's future?

That's great news! Congratulations! Best wishes for a healthy and happy baby.:)

Pernula

Salem,

Although I don't know you, I just wanted to add my congratulations, as well. This is truly wonderful news!

Nicole

AWWW...thanks everyone.:eek: It was hard not mentioning it for so long. But at least it is a good excuse for my absence. lol...Morning sickness..yipee.. Thank god that is over. You know, when I first found out the due date I took it as a good sign. Of course, I don't think my huband took it that way.."Hey, guess what, the baby's birthstone is PEARL!!" I could just read the amused "Oh no!!!" passing through his head. I will certainly post a pic soon after the birth.

And Knotty, lol, the names...not so sure about the whole Cortez thing. My last name is Kato, so I am not sure if I like the sound together. Now I have a nephew Josh, so maybe Jeremy? Oh wait, my mom has banned me from using a J.

Her brother is John, I am Jennifer, and among my nieces and nephews are Josh, Jake, Jordain(a girl), and Justin. :eek: I think a new letter is needed. I do think of the baby as my "little pearl" though.

Jen,

congratulations also from Sweden to Your baby. She/he perhaps will become a real pearl lover with having it as the birth stone.:)

Jen,

congratulations also from Sweden to Your baby. She/he perhaps will become a real pearl lover with having it as the birth stone.:)

Hi Jerin,

Thanks, although I don't think the poor kid will stand a chance. It is kinda like my love of bears..my child MUST love them. lol

Back