Amazing Fiji Pearl from J Hunter Pearls Fiji

GemGeek

Pearlista
Posted on Facebook:

"A J Hunter Pendent with one of our more rare Fiji Pearl colours, Coppery-Pink with Bright Green Overtone. Available on our e-boutique, www.fijipearls.com/ecatalogue. "

(I had a look and now I'm sure to have sweet dreams!)

Interesting that it is a C grade (A -D system). You can see a bit of a flaw on the side, but as long as it doesn't flip around, who cares? ;)

1073144_10151538357006709_239248121_o[1].jpg

Most likely the side we can't see is the reason for the C. Great ring material! :)

I would love to see these pearls in person. All of the pendant colors on that page of the website are really incredible - can the colors really look like that in natural light? No photo enhancement? Is my computer monitor making them look better than they really are? I think a field trip to Fiji may be in order...:rolleyes:

Here's a video where Justin Hunter talks about his operation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wl2Z4bw5LO8

I think currently most of his pearls are sold to Gellner of Germany, and some sold in Fiji jewelry shops, some through the e-boutique, but his volume is modest as of now. I, too, would love to see the pearls in person! If you look below at the section Similar Threads there are a number of other articles about Fiji Pearls.

Back