A Year of Pearls in the Life of a Pre-K Teacher:

OOO, lovely. I like the combination of Tahitians and rice krispies.

I love lots of strings of rice krispies. They feel like silky tassels on. My mother has a necklace of a dozen strands of rice krispies with a gold dragon's head as the clasp (from the 90s, I think). I love it.

DAY 118:

Tahitian combo:

View attachment 40737

BAS! I remember when you debuted the linear ombre earrings from the Black Friday sale, you eluded to having bought a second piece and that you were going to show us. But I don't think you have done so yet (or perhaps shared picture but just didn't specify?). We would love to see the 2nd mystery piece so please share sometimes! :)

Purrhana -- I think I wore it and posted it once...? The three pearl peach/lavender Edison tin cup?

Aah, I found it:

12-11-15 1.jpg

I agree, the Tahitians are wonderful but I LOVE the 3 Edison pearls on you! The colors are so pretty.

The colors on those Tahitians really pop on that pink top! That 3 pearl Edison just glows; it's one of my favorites on you BAS :)

I hadn't seen this -- what a pretty design! what kind of gemstones did you match with the edisons?
I also love the tahitians with the tiny rice pearls. are the little ones freshwater?

Between BAS and Baby Nurse, I'm on envious pearl overload.

More, please!

It's funny -- I wasn't sure if the peach/pink tin cup suited me!

To this date -- no one ever seems to notice the different colored earrings -- lavender and peach. I love this set.

I love mismatched earrings! And you're right. I didn't notice. Still, it's really hard to see both ears at the same time.

Beautiful mismatched earrings!

Back