A Year of Pearls in the Life of a Pre-K Teacher:

DAY 97:

One of my favorite pieces! My first little h piece:

2-26-16 1.jpg

2-26-16 2.jpg

close-up 1.jpg

Hisano holding souffle I chose.jpg

back of earrings.jpg

I don't think I ever realised how large those geode earrings are !! The look to be very large pearls! And .. stunning....

Yes, I had the pleasure of choosing my own souffle on-the-spot two Ruckuses ago. And I purposely not only chose a large one, but also asked that Hisano slice it so the interior would have the largest surface area to be lined with the gems. I just love these earrings!!!

DAY 98:

Souffles Continued...

Metallic lavender/green/gold souffle pendant with metallic gold souffle earrings:

2-29-16 1.jpg

2-29-16 2.jpg

2-29-16 3.jpg

2-29-16 4.jpg

Is that a new necklace, BAS? Blue akoyas on the chain? Really unique and lovely :)

OOOO, I haven't seen that one before. Gorgeous. But I'm a sucker for blues.

we are necklace twins BAS! i forgot we have almost the identical necklace...
cvQoBOml.jpg
[/IMG]

I'm not sure if it was yours, or someone else's post, that got me and my Pearl Sister hankering for this tin cup (even though we have the longer version!).

CathyKeshi -- we've had it for some time, now. A lovely piece for spring/summer!

Pearl Sister, please post your version!!!

DAY 100!

This double strand of souffles were my first ever. Dramatic and fun, and a good match to the souffle/blue akoya dangle earrings from my tin cup set:

3-2-16 1.jpg

3-2-16 2.jpg

Funky Pearl, it looks like we are triplets with our short souffle/akoya tin cups!

Here is mine.

PPshorttincup.jpg

PPshorttincup1.jpg

Back