A Peek into Pearl Paradise Vault

newberry

Is it really a vault of pearls??? Yes and I get to show you a little of what is in there right now :)

it is a real vault with a very heavy door. I got to help close it one evening and it's really, really heavy.
IMG_1101.jpg

IMG_0349.jpg

IMG_0350.jpg

IMG_0351.jpg

IMG_0352.jpg

IMG_0360.jpg

One of the akoya strands

IMG_0356.jpg

IMG_0361.jpg

IMG_0362.jpg

Last edited:
Aahh, a beautiful familiar sight!!! Can't wait to visit again this weekend!!!!! Thanks for the pics, Newberry!

Here is a peek of what will be going on the sale page soon ;)

IMG_0339.jpg

IMG_0340.jpg

IMG_0341.jpg

IMG_0342.jpg

IMG_0343.jpg

OMG!!! You made my heart beat faster with these pictures Newberry.
On the last picture, are the two right strands lavender metallics?

A wonderful surprise a selection of Justin Hunter's Fiji pearls Jeremy poured out of little bags.

IMG_1133.jpg

IMG_1134.jpg

IMG_1135.jpg

IMG_1136.jpg

IMG_1137.jpg

IMG_1138.jpg

These are Hisano's Justin Hunter's Fiji pearls from the Hong Kong show.

IMG_1020.jpg

IMG_1021.jpg

IMG_1022.jpg

IMG_1023.jpg

So sorry the pictures turned sideways but with pearls I guess it's ok :)

Wow ... some of those WHOPPERS are absolutely gorgeous !! I'm in love with that big fat one in #3 the last photo! Hubba Hubba!

And the colours on the J Hunter pearls...yum!

WEEEEELLLLLLL you know..... let your fingers do the walking and call Jeremy before the girls get there this weekend ;)

In the lobby the top opened box in a pile of boxes ;)
I wonder what is the rest of the boxes???

IMG_1128.jpg

Remember that cart? Purr this is where I saw your pearls last week ;)

IMG_1106.jpg

IMG_1107.jpg

Jess06small

IMG_0335.jpg

There is five of these on that cart right now. PP's picture is much better than mine!

edisons.jpg

This one went home with me

View attachment 4

Okay don't get upset when I tell you these are already spoken for but I wanted to show you anyway. They are beyond special. They are gem quality which means as round and perfect as a little mollusk can make them White Metallic strands. They have a very long waiting list for these but some girls are going to be very happy. Just remember if you want something get on the waiting list. It might take years and years for them to be found but if it can be found they find them. I know I waited many harvests for my "Fat Sisters".

IMG_0141.jpg

A better picture

IMG_1081.jpg

IMG_1077.jpg

Last edited:
Want to see in this bag?

IMG_0362.jpg

Hisano making them pretty

IMG_0319.jpg

IMG_0320.jpg

IMG_1131.jpg

There are many more expected after the ruckus :( remember the 12,000 Tahitian pearls that Jeremy blogged about with the tiny Tahitians? They are being drilled and put onto temporary strands right now. Fingers are crossed that a few of them will get on a jet plane and be here for this weekend.

Back