A mixed bag of abalone pearls.

I have now brought some of my first abalone pearls from Antz, am looking forward to seeing them in the flesh. Thank you Antz.

not a problem Joanna they will be sent via courier this weekend

large gem grade natural abalone pearl

At 8mm and 200/ct this is a bargain. A good choice for someone on a budget, yet serious enough to start a collection.

We often get posters looking for something. Natural pearls in this price range and quality are scarcely available.

The bronze/violet pearl is also very nice and would look terrific in a rose gold pendant, but 375/ct is little steeper.

I also notice they'll accept offers too.

not to put to much promo on the site :) but im actually quite amazed that nobody places offers on the pearl anz put up i know right now the market is super hard but anz really has good prices and also takes the offers on it

i bought lots before and now 6 of the parcels ( 60 ct some hundred small pearls ) and firgured i have enough and always feel bad about myself when i put a low offer on something but thats just the price right now so if you guys wana buy natural pearls just do a offer i always did amazing things with anz his pearls :)

in the last year quite some parcels come above with natural pearls from museums who needed the money to people that sold pearls after the earthquake in nz and i do think the moment the economy is good again and people know about natural pearls more by the internet these abalone are awesome investments !

otherwise im just buying them again :p

here a picture of one of antz his pearls

nr4abalonepearl.jpg

I think antz has established the current market value of abalone pearls. I am very sorry it is not higher, but antz is realistic and most raw abalone pearl sellers are not.

I am still way behind, or I would buy the pretty horn. It reminds me of a flower pot -or turned upside down- of a fuchsia shape. Either way, a place to fill with pearls. If no one else has seen what a deal the horn is by then, I hope to get it. If I miss it, I know it will be a delight to whomever gets it.

I love what you have done with that pearl, dmj!

I couldn't watch the last of Antz collection go without keeping at least a few of them in New Zealand. Have bought a package and hoping I can get at least one ring made - perhaps in time for my 25th wedding anniversary next year.

Whew! Five years since your first post! You sure had a lot of pearls! I look forward to seeing what people have done with them!

Antz, the best to you!

Congratulations on plowing through your stash. It was a lot of fun to see them. :)

im sorry I missed this train. does anyone have a source for abalone pearls? Im looking for a small off-round greenish/purplish pearl
please pm me if you do.

What a fascinating thread to read from start to finish. I arrived to the party too late to participate (as I read through the years, I hoped I'd get to the end of the thread and be able to buy something special) -- but I enjoyed the ride!

Back