A little help would be very much appreciated.

PearlDreams - You and Lisa are right!!!! ...don't know where my brain was yesterday!!! It was Loupe Troop I meant to say ! I don't know the other one ,DB ,
And Lisa you're right about PS ...I went yesterday to have a look and went ...eeeek ... This isn't the place I was thinking of !! Duh!

Thomas - both my gorgeous sons broke off 6 year relationships two years ago ...it was very sad for both ...but they came out of it much wiser. They both have really lovely girlfriends for the past year+ and I can see that they are well matched. So time will bring someone new ..usually when you're not looking ! Best of luck ! We moms are with you !

You have to use Diamond Bistro or Loupe Troupe or someplace in addition to Pricescope where you can get a payment.

There is no way to send private messages on Pricescope, so no way to send payment or get a shipping address, and you won't want to post your email etc. for all the world to see.

List on Diamond Bistro (or elsewhere) and then put a link to your listing on Pricescope Pre-Loved forum. Then pearl lovers will see the listing and be able to pay you via PayPal.

Back