A Kamoka Pearl for only $10? - Maybe....

Seriously! I've been thinking we should just buy one and end the agony...go to Ruckus and roll those little darlings all over the table, the way the big kids do, and buy one!

Oh, right, I bet we'd stop at wanting just one (snort)...

Yes please Mummy, that's all I want for the Holidays!

Josh has a great selection of loose Kamoka Pearls. Having seen in person the Kamoka pearls on the website, wholeheartedly agree with Caitlin that they are gorgeous! Contacting a seller directly when having difficulty finding what you want, (Josh or any of the others here) is a good option as virtually all will have pearls that are not listed.

Wow, thanks for pointing that one out Caitlin, it is really has gorgeous colors!

Yeah. I am going to copy the pic here:
il_570xN.334340291.jpg
for posterity.

Caitlin Giveth, and then Taketh Away, so to speak? Dang girl!

Whoa! That went so fast I didn't even get to check out the price! I think I heard the sonic boom as someone snatched it! Good golly Miss Molly.

Who got it? 'Fess up now! Caitlin???

yes, you did give plenty of warning :-D I only came late in the game. KissKiss

Last edited:
You gave plenty of warning - and if you snooze, you lose. I'm glad it's yours!

Has anyone heard from PwP? When have folks been notified before, right at 12:01 EST?

I looked back in my mail and my notification 2 years ago came in the early afternoon. So hang in there, Lisa and everyone.

Thank you, PearlDreams, for wishing all of us Luck! In the broadest sense, we're already more than lucky since most of us have clean water and a roof, and hopefully an infrastructure...

The Kamoka Tahitian would therefore be icing on the fruity cheese Danish... (Whisper "and I still want it. A lot.")

Last edited:
Not me either. Hoping that a P-Ger won it. But if not, Josh, please extend the invitation (or mandate?) to the winner to join our forum.

I donated $20 toward the Kamoka pearl and another $10 to something else that I've completely forgotten. I checked my inbox and junk folder over and over yesterday, then today I got a thank you e-mail - so clearly they didn't lose my address!

What a great cause and I'm glad so many people contributed. I really didn't think they could meet that goal but they did. Amazing!

Back