365 Days of Pearls

And Cathy, has she gone walk-about? And icyjade? Battah, purrs has, cmd, and a Canadian diplomat who designed the freshest looking pieces. Barbie, bodecia, nerida....,the list gets longer.

A Walk does sound wonderful after The Isolation...demanding times. I hope it’s a Lurk-about, and that people will continue to pop in unexpectedly, when they can.

oh my gosh, Meet N Greets, who knew we’d miss them????

Back to the pretty pearls.....

Here. WISHING I was on Walkabout ... kind of was ... walk about a hospital with W, and a vet clinic with my ill puppy. Both are doing better; I'm in "aftereffects" hiding :). You all are lifesavers with your lovely photos; you'll never know ... LOVE YOU ALL. Seriously, so hoping for a pearl walkabout later this summer by the ocean somewhere we can share pearls and hugs. Lisa C, you can ride along in our carry-ons ;); HUGS for keeping track of us and caring.

We all really need to gather for a "Pearl Meeting" at a Trade Show or special event...this pandemic has taken quite a toll on all of us. We need a get-together. Really.

Seriously! Thank you Cathy, my pillow and I are ready (emphatic confirmation nod).

so glad you waved hello, Cathy, and Hi Walter(s), and your daughter with the freezer full of people...and force fed oranges;).

I know, buffeted, right??? Just breathing and getting a breather, you hang on, we love you!

and all you guys whose name I missed (legions) there’s not a day when a memory doesn’t pop up (emotional moment coming), with oceans of love.

This space feels like a living tapestry, I feel so lucky to have found it! Group hug.

Group Hug! And especially for all of us in this group that have been suffering in their Health :grouphug:

Nora, Heidi; Good to see ash again and Bernadette.
and sphinx!

Last edited:
Nora, Heidi, Good to see Ash again and Bernadette.
and sphinx, yay Newberry! :wave:and everybody who peeks in, posting or not!

Group Hugs back; it's so nice to visit ... and bless you Douglas for reminding us to keep everyone's safety and well being in our hearts. The young Walter texted me last night ... "I'm just like PopPop; I broke my ankle!". Not quite; fairly routine ? tiiba break well above the growth plates, so he's treating it like a well earned mountain bike "trophy", holding court on the sofa and eating TWICE the amount of food he usually does ... healing, you know LOL ... ah, WALTERS! I need a nice long visit by the ocean with pearls and friends, might need to bring my daughter along LOL.

Good to hear from you and your Walters :)
Broken bones mend really well with ice cream ;) or that is what my Oma used to tell me (or maybe it was me telling her...can't remember ;) )
We do need to splash a bit by the ocean with friends, family, pearls and drinks! I hear ya CathyKeshi

Oh sweetie! Do you have a girl cave to run away to? I think it should look like an Aladin’s Cave.

Back