365 Days of Pearls

I miss seeing Baby Nurse’s daily posts! Her collection is such a feast to the eyes!

You read my mind. I've been missing BabyNurse, too. And BAS. And you, too Newberry. I miss seeing your gorgeous pearls.

You read my mind. I've been missing BabyNurse, too. And BAS. And you, too Newberry. I miss seeing your gorgeous pearls.

Hugs to you BW ;) miss you too. I've been reading but do not post much lately. I love it when I see you post my all time favorite Little h emerald necklace.

Hello Lilpearl, 86Corvettegirl, newberry, pattye, BWeaves, linda, and Cathy! I’m so touched that you guys thought of me!

I have a few new things to share and will post them as soon as I can get some good pictures :)

Miss it too! We talked about BN's pearls just yesterday with Sarah at Kojima studio.
Miss you all, actually. It is THAT time of year... Pearls Weekend... sigh..

Welcome back BN and look forward to your new posts and pearly additions!!��

Well hello long lost friend! Looking forward to seeing your goodies! Woo hoo!;)

Great to hear from you, BN. Looking forward to pics of your new treasures!!

Last edited:
Hello Lilpearl, 86Corvettegirl, newberry, pattye, BWeaves, linda, and Cathy! I’m so touched that you guys thought of me!

I have a few new things to share and will post them as soon as I can get some good pictures :)

Welcome back Baby Nurse!!!! You have been missed soooo much!!!!

Baby Nurse: We've all missed you. I'm looking forward to seeing your new goodies.

Masik: I'm so jealous. You got to go to Kojima.

Hello Baby Nurse! How lovely to hear from you; we LOVE you. The pearls are nice too ;).

Masik ... "with Sarah at Kojima studio" ... SIGH. Hope you had a wonderful time!

Babynurse I join the I am sure huge crowd of people very happy at the the thought of you posting here again :)

Back