365 Days of Pearls

Gorgeous. I really wish I had been able to see the lovebirds ring in person. All those harvest strands were amazing. The surprise on Jacques' face was so fun.

That’s a shame, Red! I would have happily brought it over for you.

Yes, the expression on Jacques’ face was great! And weren’t the group pics afterwards fantastic?

The only drawback to the big group was not enough time to spend with each person. However, it was utterly wonderful and I did get my pearl fix. And I do adore that ring - gazing at it is enough to banish any blues.

These are so beautiful! Love the ring, too as itʻs gorgeous and different. Perhaps one day Iʻll have the resources to attend a Pearl Ruckus and buy the quality of the items Iʻve seen. Thank you so much everyone for sharing!

I'm so envious of the lovebird ring. I have seen one like it somewhere before -- Rulala or Gilt, I think. It was over my budget, but I have never forgotten it.

What a gorgeous look with all those GSS pearls! I wished I would have taken the opportunity to see that ring-it's so adorable!

BN, as a few fans/followers mentioned above, I've read your whole thread in a week as well. What a treat it has been! I hope it won't end any time soon!
BTW, how is our favorite rooster Buckbeak doing? :) Your chick posts are as much delight as pearl posts.

Ah! What a finale!!! I loved your top and of course, ALL the pearls!!! Esp the lovebird ring!!! Now the pressure is on... what will you wear tomorrow (today?). :)

Wow, now that is a golden finale! The harvest triple rope is TDF!

This thread has been amazing! I've only been able to make it about 1/2-2/3 of the way through (but I cheated and looked at your last SS strand, WOW!) I feel this thread in particular has given be so much information about pearl fashion, from different types/lengths/sizes of jewelry, how to layer/pair/wear, and even ideas on types of jewelry to make! Oh, and some information on how to photograph pearls (I need practice) You put so much effort and dedication into this thread, thank you!

BN, as a few fans/followers mentioned above, I've read your whole thread in a week as well. What a treat it has been! I hope it won't end any time soon!
BTW, how is our favorite rooster Buckbeak doing? :) Your chick posts are as much delight as pearl posts.

Thank you, Masik!

Buckbeak is doing great. He just turned 1 and I took a few pics of him so I will share those soon:)

This thread has been amazing! I've only been able to make it about 1/2-2/3 of the way through (but I cheated and looked at your last SS strand, WOW!) I feel this thread in particular has given be so much information about pearl fashion, from different types/lengths/sizes of jewelry, how to layer/pair/wear, and even ideas on types of jewelry to make! Oh, and some information on how to photograph pearls (I need practice) You put so much effort and dedication into this thread, thank you!

Thank you very much, CBPearllover!

Day 362:

First Hong Kong purchase! It’s a 3-6.3mm Tahitian Keshi necklace from Hinata. I love the little pearls and will likely restring it because the wire they’re currently on is surprisingly rigid. Think hoola hoop lol.

australian pearls trio necklace

dark tahitian pearls women necklace leather and pearls

I wish I knew where they got these clasps—so cute and very easy to use. It’s like a baroque shaped bead and has a little button on the side that you press to “unlock” the clasp.

897DAFEA-D27F-4513-AF65-F8F1FAD511C7.jpg

19CD8A15-0047-49C4-852D-585F59056B88.jpg

D8EB7BC9-0520-4F8F-8C0E-E9FFA8B77EE6.jpg

7F9CBC79-C4B9-4382-BB17-3BEAD358812F.jpg

223685C3-FD16-43E3-AF93-4D992ED4110A.jpg

The stiffness reminds me of my yellow and white gold cable necklaces that I hang various pendants off to make my Judy Jetson necklace look. I like the stiffness. It's diffferent, and very secure. I love that clasp, too.

P.S. I got my order from Ann G Linen. I kept the top, but the skirts weren't me. I received a refund in 3 days. So quick, I ordered more tops.

Last edited:
The colorful combination on that keshi strand is really something!

BWeaves- glad to hear about the customer service from Ann G. The shop owner in Hong Kong was so friendly and helpful.

Back