365 Days of Pearls

I love the coral with the SS, GSS, & the silver blue keshi!! So many great textures in this layered combination!! You look fabulous!!

Just one word - WOW! And, that’s coming from a pearl diva who likes her pearls mega huge.

So nice to see you posting on your thread again!

I actually may prefer keshi #2! But who am I kidding. Every single piece you own is extraordinary. What an eye you have, baby nurse!!!

Love the pearl and coral layering. Is that the cashmere sweater from Anthro that has the matching pants? I've been eyeing that one. How's the fit?

How do you find the brass dangles? Do they tarnish?

Thank you, Corvettegirl, Luvglitz, BAS, BWeaves, and 2thdktr!

BWeaves, it’s not the same sweater. This one is from Garnet Hill and I bought it when the cashmere was nicely discounted in the spring.
The brass dangles on the necklace have not tarnished at all!

Day... 365!!

Waterfall rope from Kojima Pearl, golden South Sea and akoya wave necklace from Hong Kong, akoya studs from Pearl Paradise.

4DB6DB8C-5EEF-471F-95FB-E3955D22749A.jpg

A4F8F57C-3FDC-495D-A9E4-CB1786CA42CF.jpg

AB1A9C94-2CC3-4194-B9A2-712411C769C3.jpg

DA207286-B8BB-4FFE-97F0-54C63668293B.jpg

04CBB5AE-266E-4E8B-B550-41C3CF425F4F.jpg

0E37CD8D-BB34-4AE0-9C76-E08633425B81.jpg

Glorious!! Just Golden Glorious, BN!! The Golden Waterfall looks awesome with that Golden & Akoya wave!! You are the layering Queen!

*GASP* You can combine freshwater and tahitian keshi!?? That is such a cool necklace! I hope this thread goes on forever :cool:

Congratulations on reaching Day 365. I have so enjoyed this thread. I love that today has goldens. Gorgeous.

Your new GSS and akoya wave necklace is to die for. Wear it in the best of health!!!

I am in love with that wave necklace. I wish I could have one!!! It looks great on its own and just smashing combined with the waterfall. I had picked up 2 of those golden waterfalls from Sarah-- now I just need the wave.......:rolleyes:..... Just absolutely a feast for the eyes, BN

The Wave and the golden waterfall are perfect together. Love your sweaters. It's still in the 90's here. Linen for me. But I want to wear my fall clothing so badly. I feel pearls look best on sweaters. Well, pearls make my neck warm, so I really like to wear them when it gets cool outside.

*GASP* You can combine freshwater and tahitian keshi!?? That is such a cool necklace! I hope this thread goes on forever :cool:

baby nurse has agreed to count down, so we have another 365 days of beauty ahead of us!!!

YAY for the count down!! I so love this thread & look forward to seeing BN's combinations & choices!!

Thank you, everyone!

Here are a couple more pictures, with the addition of a second Kojima waterfall necklace.

98CF5283-90BF-4151-9DAC-EE1AFBEE610B.jpg

9254C43D-06F2-44D0-AE53-67132C3AE9F2.jpg

WOW!! I just love those waterfalls. They look so good with anything!! I have 2 white ones & a golden one but no wave necklace.

I love all your pearls BN! The akoya pearl and golden Pearl rope in your last photos is terrific. I look forward to another 365 days of your magnificent collection.

Back