365 Days of Pearls

Beautiful combination, BN!! From the pictures, looks like a grand time was had by all. I'm planning on coming to the Ruckus next year.

BN: It was so good to see you again. I wish I'd been awake enough for Pearl show & tell after the yacht, but I couldn't keep my eyes open. Your pearls are just as amazing in person as in your photos. That geode, wheeeee! You need to show how the back of it looks like an egg from your hens.

My sentiments exactly! So good to see you again, but I couldn't stay awake either for the show & tell. I think we need to add this to the schedule so I remember to take a nap beforehand! Your pearls are lovely and yes the back is so interesting as well!

BN: It was so good to see you again. I wish I'd been awake enough for Pearl show & tell after the yacht, but I couldn't keep my eyes open. Your pearls are just as amazing in person as in your photos. That geode, wheeeee! You need to show how the back of it looks like an egg from your hens.

BWeaves, I was so pleased to see you again as well! And as I said at the time, pretty much blown away with your layers. An Everything Bagel is still on my short list.

My sentiments exactly! So good to see you again, but I couldn't stay awake either for the show & tell. I think we need to add this to the schedule so I remember to take a nap beforehand! Your pearls are lovely and yes the back is so interesting as well!

SunSeeker, I was so happy to see you! I really enjoyed hearing about your grand babies etc.

I think this little h piece is the one that generated the most interest. Lots of cool elements, including its speckled back
: )

Thank you so much, baby nurse! It was really great seeing you again too! Your little h piece is so intriguing and looks so beautiful on you! Photos don't do it justice!

Deeeeelicious, BN! And omg I can't believe I missed the post-yacht show and tell! I was so tired, I think I passed out immediately after.

I was part of the "just can't do it tonight" group...still on East Coast time.

It was wonderful rooming with you again, baby nurse. Big Hugs!!!

Wonderful to see you at the ruckus, baby nurse. I also had to go to bed as my roomie headed over to see the pearls. Of those that I did see in person, they exceeded your already wonderful photos. Thank you for all the pearly photos.

Last edited:
I just realized you were on day 360??? Nooo!! Please don't stop! Your thread is my eye candy and inspiration to do more with my pearls! I'm so glad I got to meet you at oogle at your pearls in person. I'm still waiting for your text so I can send you the photos. ;) I hope your son enjoyed your photos!

I would like to propose that, if BN decides to stop at 365 days, she start a new thread called "BN shows everyone how layering is done." I would appreciate the tutorials!

I second that proposal! And request another proposal for a photography (iPhone) and modeling tutorial!

Last edited:
Oh yes, a photography tutorial would be really really helpful! Despite having all the equipment and watching all the tutorials I can find, I still feel like my pearl photos suck (especially when taken with a phone).

Wonderful to see you at the ruckus, baby nurse. I also had to go to bed as my roomie headed over to see the pearls. Of those that I did see in person, they exceeded your already wonderful photos. Thank you for all the pearly photos.

Red, it was such a pleasure to see you again as well! Omg your pipi pearls! I don’t think I’ve ever seen any in real life. G-O-R-G-E-O-O-U-S.

I just realized you were on day 360??? Nooo!! Please don't stop! Your thread is my eye candy and inspiration to do more with my pearls! I'm so glad I got to meet you at oogle at your pearls in person. I'm still waiting for your text so I can send you the photos. ;) I hope your son enjoyed your photos!

Amti! I was really looking forward to meeting you this year since I missed the opportunity to last year. I am literally laughing out loud thinking about the picture taking after the party! Who knew it could be such a a challenge to get one good picture with someone else’s cell phone—1st take: forgot the flash, 2nd: I’m grimacing, 3rd: eyes are closed, and on it went! Haha!! I have your cell number and will contact you today about those pictures. Thank you!!

Thank you everyone for the enthusiasm about the thread. It’s truly heartwarming :eek:!

Day 361:

Saturday night was the semi formal Ruckus party on board the Dandeana. Time to bust out our favorite pearls and kick up our heels!

Pearls for this special night: Kojima Pearl waterfall rope, Pearl Paradise freshwater pendant, Kojima Pearl pink freshwater dangles, Pearl Paradise soufflé ring (thank you Blaire).

Earlier in the day I had purchased another Kojima waterfall rope that has buttery South Sea in it. My roomie BAS pointed out how lovely the two waterfalls were together so I added the new rope to the mix!

Hotel room lighting wasn’t great that night so I re-took pictures in my bathroom yesterday evening : )

D47D0B9A-0D82-4FBB-BE97-7482423FE755.jpg

95CD29FC-67D9-400D-873E-BCEC23FC46C7.jpg

03844BB2-24C8-47CB-AAE9-30FB88B76697.jpg

C45B3219-5BAB-4154-9854-F284D0B00C5C.jpg

F1810D44-C8BC-478A-99CB-BCCD8635D2B2.jpg

EF7D8578-9CF8-4996-B880-ED034A49418D.jpg

D471581C-C149-4F8E-8B1C-2150DF0D5EA4.jpg

CE5639F7-9C84-4B56-9967-A929F1413C24.jpg

And just for fun, one of the pictures amti and I tried so hard to get by the boat! Thank you for being such a good sport about the picture taking, amti!

C2390902-3B78-4BBE-A206-AE53A9F55795.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe the best solution is that she count down from 365 back to 1.

What say you, baby nurse?

BN: Those two waterfall necklaces looked amazing together on the yacht. And that ring, WOWZA!

Back