365 Days of Pearls

bn, the pearl strand and tassel is so pretty! And the wee chickies are ADORABLE! They will be beautiful as adults.

Ooh, I love the chicks! Peeping as they look at the camera-- too cute!

And the color pattern on the adult is wonderful!

BN, a simply splendid dress-tassel-necklace combo! Love the cap and the way the tassel has it's own dangles!

Growing up we had hens for laying eggs (and sometimes dinner) so making pets of them wasn't encouraged. I now realize many kinds of chickens are friendlier than Rhode Island Reds, Your chicks are adorable; my Grandson, Quinn, the chicken whisperer, still enjoys his backyard hens and I'll be visiting Quinn and my CA family after Sarah's "Pearls by the Bay."

BN, love the FW rope & tassel!! Looks light & cool! Great choice!! Those chicks are adorable. Hopefully, they will like wearing pearls when they get older. They're beautiful adults.

I love the combination of the red and white dress with the white pearls — so fresh looking. Love those sweet baby chicks, too.

bn, the pearl strand and tassel is so pretty! And the wee chickies are ADORABLE! They will be beautiful as adults.

Thank you, CricketBug! The chicks are the prettiest ones we’ve had. They have lovely large eyes and are so friendly!

Ooh, I love the chicks! Peeping as they look at the camera-- too cute!

And the color pattern on the adult is wonderful!

I thought of you when I was sorting through their photos! I know how much you’ve enjoyed animal pics in the past : )

BN, a simply splendid dress-tassel-necklace combo! Love the cap and the way the tassel has it's own dangles!

Growing up we had hens for laying eggs (and sometimes dinner) so making pets of them wasn't encouraged. I now realize many kinds of chickens are friendlier than Rhode Island Reds, Your chicks are adorable; my Grandson, Quinn, the chicken whisperer, still enjoys his backyard hens and I'll be visiting Quinn and my CA family after Sarah's "Pearls by the Bay."

Thank you, pattye. I love the movement and sound of the tassel. I’m always running my fingers through the tiny strands and admiring the roundness and luster of the little pearls.

I remember Quinn! He’s close in age to my oldest (also a chicken whisperer). You posted a wonderful pic of him and one of his chickens!

Oh those chicks are so cute ! And the adult is beautiful ! I love the colours! And the Tassel necklace is so pretty !

Katbran, I was laughingly telling my kids that if they sold chickens that were the size of chicks and remained the size of chicks, we’d buy a bunch! They’re only tiny like this for a few days.

BN, love the FW rope & tassel!! Looks light & cool! Great choice!! Those chicks are adorable. Hopefully, they will like wearing pearls when they get older. They're beautiful adults.

Thank you, 86CG! They are so relaxed, I think they will make great pearl models!

I love the combination of the red and white dress with the white pearls — so fresh looking. Love those sweet baby chicks, too.

Thanks, Parrot Lady. I love the red and white combo as well. I rarely wear red and almost returned this dress as its floor length, so lots of red. But it’s comfy and low maintenance so a keeper.

Cute little fluffy butts.

32AB0ECB-512F-448F-9656-684D3E6D17CD.jpg

Lol!! Thanks, jeg!

Day 310:

Freshwater screamer strand from Pearl Paradise, pink freshwater drops.

5D62BAE0-EBCC-4DEE-8F53-E3056181BEB9.jpg

E3410AB1-9F37-4D0D-BEF8-B148F49F9205.jpg

F36D01C7-B01C-47D3-9A12-CDA7216F991E.jpg

606B1BC2-44E2-473E-9B3B-ACB310263AE1.jpg

CD8791F9-DDC3-406A-A5C9-BA5E77E849C6.jpg

Aiyeeeee!!! The little fluffy butts! Be still, my heart!

bn, if pretty much anything (cats, dogs, goats, chickens, etc.) stayed tiny as adults, I’d have a big menagerie of critters. Tiny pygmy goats are near the top of my list—I cared for two goats when I was in high school, and fell in love with them. :D

Back