365 Days of Pearls

Last two.

11C8D3FD-3FA4-430C-9688-CBB3EFEE18BA.jpg

99EBE81D-BF51-4F05-9B40-339BDDD42E6D.jpg

Day 314:

Double strand blue baroque akoya necklace from Pearl Paradise, abalone shell earrings from Kojima Pearl.

C5324659-360A-4CDE-9321-AD47FEFB99E1.jpg

529617AB-3CD2-46BB-90B4-F37370B48943.jpg

C435A479-FED7-4CC7-8D9C-6E081DAD1D82.jpg

CEA606D9-72C7-4AD7-942B-D0B139878855.jpg

Beautiful blue akoyas. So pretty. The abalone shell earrings looks great with the akoyas.

Love your earrings and double strand of blue akoyas. Did you combine them with 2 strands or did you purchase them as a double strand?

Thank you, Charlotta!

Bcm21mk, at the time Pearl Paradise had gotten in some strands of blue akoya. I picked 2 and asked that they be made into a double strand : )

The double blue strands are in my top-faves list of your strands, bn. :rolleyes:So beautiful!

Ooooooo, that double strand of blues is just fantastic. Are they Vietnamese? And the abalone earrings are the perfect edgy choice for the classic double strand! Wonderful, wonderful look!!!

I love the look of the combo of topaz and seed pearls! Are they heavy on the ear?

I was concerned that they would be! I don’t mind heavy necklaces but really can’t tolerate weight on my earlobes. These are easy on the ears!

Thanks, bn! I love how there are weensy little topaz stones mixed in with the pearls.

Ooooooo, that double strand of blues is just fantastic. Are they Vietnamese? And the abalone earrings are the perfect edgy choice for the classic double strand! Wonderful, wonderful look!!!

They are indeed Vietnamese. Thank you, 86CG!

Thank you, jesskat, BWeaves, CricketBug, pattye, and Katbran!

Day 313:

White South Sea and Tahitian rope originally from Pearl Paradise, Tahitian studs from my mil.

pearl paradise rope of Tahitians and white south sea pearls

wearing rope - Tahitian and white south sea pearls originally from pearl paradise

tahitian pearl studs

south sea and tahitian rope up close - from pearl paradise

showing colors of tahitians in a close up.

Isn’t that an incredible present from her? Decades ago, I got two very modest pearl gifts as a teen/ early twenty something from my sister. But this is the very first time someone surprises adult me with a pearl gift! She purchased them during a vacation in Japan.

Back