365 Days of Pearls

OMG, so many gorgeous pearls! I love the new blue topaz and seed pearl earrings from little h.

The red dress is fab. Boden?

The fuzzy chick tushies are killing me - too cute!

Chick bottoms are so cute, but I love those big-bottomed chicken ladies, too. I feel we have something in common. LOl.

Adorable chicks :) That tassel necklace is a favorite ... I'd play with it all day long!

Aiyeeeee!!! The little fluffy butts! Be still, my heart!

bn, if pretty much anything (cats, dogs, goats, chickens, etc.) stayed tiny as adults, I’d have a big menagerie of critters. Tiny pygmy goats are near the top of my list—I cared for two goats when I was in high school, and fell in love with them. :D

Haha! I agree!

I couldn’t resist looking up Pygmy goats (heart eyes!).

OMG, so many gorgeous pearls! I love the new blue topaz and seed pearl earrings from little h.

The red dress is fab. Boden?

The fuzzy chick tushies are killing me - too cute!

Thank you, Kay! The dress is a maxi dress from Lands End. Comfy in the heat and easy to wash.

Cute little fluffy butts./QUOTE]

I love my Wyandottes - you should see their fluffy butts when they get older!

You have chickens, Happy Huku?! Haha, yes those fluffy backsides sure do grow with the hen. We have adult silver laced wyandottes and I was often tempted to pat them when they’d walk up the ramp on their way back into hen house.

Thank you Pearl Dreams, CricketBug, 86CG, KaySD, Parrot Lady, Happy Huku, Charlotta, BWeaves, Katbran, and Cathy Keshi!

Day 309:

Got my hair colored so just a bracelet. Freshwater pearls from Catherine Cardellini.

C5DB92C6-DEEB-4AD2-9BE4-9AC40F1EDB3C.jpg

719CDE97-30BA-4937-B789-A1E989895C50.jpg

I love the magnetic clasp on this bracelet. Makes it really easy to put on and off.
22570F27-D6EB-4D25-A2E4-C0A8EE9B6945.jpg

When the pictures are dull, I rummage through the kids toys for a prop. Meet “Owl” : )
B13B96F8-F0FE-4CD3-B6B7-B5D6C9D47D7F.jpg

You have chickens, Happy Huku?! Haha, yes those fluffy backsides sure do grow with the hen. We have adult silver laced wyandottes and I was often tempted to pat them when they’d walk up the ramp on their way back into hen house.

Aah, the best! Yes, I had some beautiful Silver Laced Wyandottes. Now I only have a little SLW, and some Wyandotte cross hens that have that wonderful Wyandotte shape and big fluffy buts!

Bracelet looks lovely on you. Catherine Cardellini has some wonderful pearls.

Back