2017 PP Tahitian Sale

Since I'm so determined to attend the Ruckus next year, I better start planning tiaras for y'all now...

I will bring a tiara to wear next year, but I don't want to be the only one.

So far, I believe the packing list includes:

Pearls
White linen
Tiara

Well, I can't make BWeaves caliber tiaras for everyone, but I'll try to whip up something fun :)

Don't forget extra eggs.

If I lived in driving distance, I'd bring tiaras for everyone, but I think I'll only bring one, since it's got to be carried on a plane. I threatened to bring one last Ruckus and chickened out. I'm bringing one this coming Ruckus.

Update:

So far, I believe the packing list includes:

Pearls
White linen
Tiara
Extra hard boiled eggs.

I was told BW only ate hard boiled eggs and honey. So when I was planning the breakfast shopping list we got dozens and dozens and dozens of them so she wouldn't go hungry ;) oh and don't forget the gallon of honey.

I was told BW only ate hard boiled eggs and honey. So when I was planning the breakfast shopping list we got dozens and dozens and dozens of them so she wouldn't go hungry ;) oh and don't forget the gallon of honey.

I thought this was so funny ! And how wonderful of you to cater for , what must have seemed , a very unusual diet ! You must have wondered how she survived lol

I thought BWeaves said she couldn't eat meat because she would break out in zits. She could, however, eat eggs and honey.
Who ate all the eggs and honey during the ruckus? ;)

A lot of us ate the eggs at breakfast. I dislike having all carbohydrates to begin the day, and the eggs helped to balance out the diet.

I was very glad to have the eggs at breakfast -- I don't like sweet stuff for breakfast. Even fruit is kindof too sweet.

This story stayed with me, it was just so sweet of you to accommodate what you thought was a food issue - the intent behind by was lovely. Our P-G family is made up of such great people <3

Well with as much food as we had bought for breakfast we could have accommodated at least 20 more :) Ruckus weekends are very special and the friendships made are lasting. It's all about the P-G peeps. Oh and a few pearls thrown in too.

I thought the whole thing was hilarious and very sweet. I'll never forget it. And I was very thankful that you tried to accommodate my "strange" diet.

I actually do eat hard boiled eggs for breakfast every morning, because they are easy to make and take to work. I don't know about the honey though. My original point was that I eat a mostly vegan diet, but not strictly vegan because vegans don't eat eggs and honey, either.

Ah, those eggs ... even at the little house LOL! But, they were a very welcome breakfast treat for almost all of us :)

Back