Welcome to the Lowly Beader's Club

Caitlin

Welcome to the The Lowly Beader’s Club, a forum for beaders who use pearls, though we use other beads too. Here you will find our designs, stringing and restringing tips and techniques, sources for findings, and stringing supplies and, best of all, member designs that feature pearls, plus other beads.
Please post your pictures.

Last edited:
Hi Caitlyn,

Is there any way to move parts of other threads tha ended up as beading stuff over here???? My thinking is to keep them all in one spot.

I would have posted here if I had seen it first.. sorry still catching up from my vacation stuff and may be a tad behind in my responses..

Cheers
Ash

Hi Ash
Yes I can move parts of threads and I will keep doing it. I think I got the trick without losing too many posts! I lost my first attempt at a sticky note. I must have hit delete instead of Stick. :confused:

I am searching for related terms and I will move posts from in a thread that have to do with stringing or clasps etc. Also anyone sees anything that belongs in this forum, you can drop me a line with the address of the page- the link.
Thanks.

Hi Caitlyn,

I was getting confused ( so what is new there still in vacation mode LOL) from now on I will post bdeading stuff here.....

Ash

Back