My first Tahitian

purrlgurrl

Recently I've become a little bit pearl obsessed and have spent an unhealthy amount of time lurking on pearl forums and browsing online pearl shops.

I was so excited to get my first Tahitian pearl and have been busting at the seams to share it with someone but unfortunately don't have anyone in "real life" who would understand my enthusiasm. I hope some people here might get some enjoyment out of the pictures!! :eek:

greenpearl4.jpg

greenpearl1.jpg

greenpearl2.jpg

What I love so much is how the colours shift in different lights.
greenpearl3.jpg

This was me trying to block the background with a white piece of paper to bring out the pink in the middle, lol
greenpearl5.jpg

I'm so over the moon with the colour and "glow" :eek: Gosh I like pearls!!
greenpearl7.jpg

Thanks for staying to check out my show and tell :D

Purrlgurrl that pearl is gorgeous where did you buy it from?

Peaaarlutiful! Welcome! Thank you for sharing your new pearl treasure, feel free to share more in the future!

Beautiful pearl. Enjoy wearing your lovely Tahitian pearl.

Just beautiful. I love the fantastic Tahitian and how they installed the collar to protect it.

Looks like you've started your Tahitian journey with a Kamoka pearl?! What an epic start!

I know what you mean about wanting to share your treasure with someone who will appreciate it. Im fairly new to Tahitian pearls too, in love and no one in my circle knows much about pearls.
This is stunning, just a knock out. I love the color and the luster is superb. You chose well!
I dont think you have to know much about pearls to appreciate a beauty like this one=)
Get ready...Tahitians are addictive!

Thanks all, it feels great to finally share it with other enthusiasts!

This necklace was my birthday gift from my husband. I picked it out (hehe), but he did tell me it should be a Tahitian on account of the fact our honeymoon was in Tahiti :)

For those wondering, I got it from Etsy. The seller was TahitiPearlsdesigner who was lovely to deal with. I picked a totally different pearl initially and then changed my mind. The return was no problem and they were really patient. Worth checking out!

Tahitians are certainly addictive! I literally have another tab open right now on a shop with Tahitian pearls. Hahaha!

And I also bought a pair of hanadama studs and a freshadama strand from Pearl Paradise the other day. I really need to get a grip.

Back