Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Such beautiful pearls, Ladies. I'm loving the colors of the Tahitians!
Today is a mix...White SS Atore earrings & ring, Japanese Akoya brooch, & freshwater triple necklace. I'm all over the place today.
20240213_151117.jpg
20240213_151127.jpg

WOWZA! My Edisons just arrived. Holy carp (sic), I've never seen pearls like these before. Thank you Hisano and Jeremy!

IMG_2352.jpeg

Well, these satisfy my "pearl shrinkage syndrome" and my "need more color" pearl desires. I'm afraid people are going to think they are metal beads.

I'm wearing them with the worst shirt possible, a purple T-shirt. I should have planned better for today. These need a nice V-neck blouse, as they really look great against my skin. I decided to NOT go matchy-matchy with my earrings. I'm wearing Mom's diamond hoops with two Kojima pendants - Winter Snowman and Summer Rain.

IMG_2351.jpeg
IMG_2347.jpeg

Other possible pendants for my earrings, The Queen (Kojima) and a carved Tahitian from Kamoka, for a black and white look. Purple Plum pendant (Kojima) with the knobby bail shown for color comparison.

IMG_2349.jpeg

Last edited:
WOWZA! My Edisons just arrived. Holy carp (sic), I've never seen pearls like these before. Thank you Hisano and Jeremy!

View attachment 467958

Well, these satisfy my "pearl shrinkage syndrome" and my "need more color" pearl desires. I'm afraid people are going to think they are metal beads.

I'm wearing them with the worst shirt possible, a purple T-shirt. I should have planned better for today. These need a nice V-neck blouse, as they really look great against my skin. I decided to NOT go matchy-matchy with my earrings. I'm wearing Mom's diamond hoops with two Kojima pendants - Winter Snowman and Summer Rain.

View attachment 467959View attachment 467961

Other possible pendants for my earrings, The Queen (Kojima) and a carved Tahitian from Kamoka, for a black and white look. Purple Plum pendant (Kojima) with the knobby bail shown for color comparison.

View attachment 467960
Holy Carp is right BWeaves, the color and luster on those is jaw dropping!! Just wow.

View attachment 467958

View attachment 467960
Somebody??? Fetch me the smelling salts! I'm going to swoon!

View attachment 467958

View attachment 467960
Those colors are insane.

Amazing amazing pearls ladies! @BWeaves those Edisons are unreal!!!! And I really really really love your Kamoka bracelet @SurfnSci! My favorite kind of tahitians all in one place!

The stunning pictures here make me have some serious pearly cravings but I really really need to stay strong (on/near) the ban island territory...Time to play with my pearls and mix up a little what I have...I had this circled SSP bracelet from Druzy that I liked so much but actually never wore so I took out a few pearls and added some labradorites and a T that was just waiting in my stash for its opportunity to shine... And as today the light was finally quite OK here are some pics to remind me that I actually do have a few pearls in my collection...It makes my stay on the ban island a bit more bearable ;-)
65783743-55DD-4910-ABC1-4B2F652D5696.jpeg

220BAA87-63C2-4810-B52E-921D1540C626.jpeg
E5C54C2B-CB5B-4E5C-9912-6E78B98AADB9.jpeg

Amazing amazing pearls ladies! @BWeaves those Edisons are unreal!!!! And I really really really love your Kamoka bracelet @SurfnSci! My favorite kind of tahitians all in one place!

The stunning pictures here make me have some serious pearly cravings but I really really need to stay strong (on/near) the ban island territory...Time to play with my pearls and mix up a little what I have...I had this circled SSP bracelet from Druzy that I liked so much but actually never wore so I took out a few pearls and added some labradorites and a T that was just waiting in my stash for its opportunity to shine... And as today the light was finally quite OK here are some pics to remind me that I actually do have a few pearls in my collection...It makes my stay on the ban island a bit more bearable ;-)View attachment 467975
View attachment 467973View attachment 467974
You have a wonderful collection eolian! I love your bracelet. That T really stands out.

86CorvetteGirl: Oh, I love your combination of triple choker, drop earrings, brooch and ring. Lovely.

Eolian: You have a beautiful collection!

I really tried to stay on Ban Island during the PP live events, but when Hisano showed those Edisons, my knees turned to jello.

I've been playing a bit with the Edisons. They're 20 inches long, so they nest well with my 18 inch necklaces. Although, they really need to stand alone. I've also discovered that some of the pearls are bicolored. They might be purple on one side and green or gold on the flip side. Honestly, I can't stop staring at it. Now I just have to tell Greg that I bought it, cough cough.

BW, that Edison necklace is phenomenal & the colors just explode with intensity! As I'm focusing on my mother & her health, I've been staying on ban island but Jeremy & Hisano sure make it hard to stay there! Congratulations on your glorious new treasure. I look forward to seeing it often.

View attachment 467958

View attachment 467960
Oh Sweet Lord! Those Edisons are seriously Erotochromatic!!!! Bless my Eyes!

The stunning pictures here make me have some serious pearly cravings but I really really need to stay strong (on/near) the ban island territory...Time to play with my pearls and mix up a little what I have...I had this circled SSP bracelet from Druzy that I liked so much but actually never wore so I took out a few pearls and added some labradorites and a T that was just waiting in my stash for its opportunity to shine... And as today the light was finally quite OK here are some pics to remind me that I actually do have a few pearls in my collection...It makes my stay on the ban island a bit more bearable ;-)View attachment 467975
View attachment 467973View attachment 467974
Beautiful Collection @eolian pearls :love:

Incredible, BWeaves! Hope you break the news to Greg soon so you can wear it every day!

You have a wonderful collection to play with, eolian! Seems like there are several others on Ban Island. Enough to have one big show and tell and pearly playtime.

Wearing a fancy colored T strand and a T pendant from Kojima. I wire wrapped the dangly station chain and bracelet.
IMG_2032.jpeg
IMG_1307.jpeg

Lovely as always Jeg!

Back