Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

86Corvettegirl: That ring! Those nails! I'm normally not a nail polish person, but I really like your manicure.​

2thdktr: I'll let you know. Jordyn told me it was going to be about mid October before the pearls from Hong Kong arrive.​

Bweaves/2thdktr, I got a notice last night that said my Hong Kong pearls had arrived if I wanted to do a virtual visit to look at them and possible settings for the loose pearls...So they are probably there already

@CatMom Love your new PP strand! It looks great with your sapphire pendant, and that's a knockout look with the larger strand.

@jeg Beautiful Takahashi akoyas today; your wire wrapping is perfection! And I always love your tiny Collins Ts.

@BWeaves Wowza, your faux million dollar South Sea pearls are incredible; I can't believe they are FWP.

Bweaves/2thdktr, I got a notice last night that said my Hong Kong pearls had arrived if I wanted to do a virtual visit to look at them and possible settings for the loose pearls...So they are probably there already
Thanks, but I have not yet received any notice.

@CatMom Love your new PP strand! It looks great with your sapphire pendant, and that's a knockout look with the larger strand.

@jeg Beautiful Takahashi akoyas today; your wire wrapping is perfection! And I always love your tiny Collins Ts.

@BWeaves Wowza, your faux million dollar South Sea pearls are incredible; I can't believe they are FWP.
Thanks SurfnSci!

Wow, those colorful akoyas are fabulous jeg!

Thanks so much, BWeaves, SurfnSci and CatMom!

A rope and bracelets I knotted with colorful ringed Tahitians-
IMG_1646.jpeg
IMG_1450.jpeg

Surfnsci: WOWZA. Those SoC pearls are gorgeous.

Today I'm wearing Chocolate Plum pendant and feather pearl earrings from Kojima.

IMG_1758.jpeg

IMG_1765.jpeg
IMG_1766.jpeg

And my Hong Kong purchase just arrived from PP. Allow me to introduce you to Pomme de la Mer (Apple of the Sea) on its diamond chain.

I'm sorry, 2thdktr, but I think this ones a keeper.

IMG_1761.jpeg

It's my favorite South Sea pearl color. Greenish gold with a hint of rose. The surface of the pearl is smooth. No flaws. Love the apple shape. The 18K yellow gold diamond chain is 17 inches long, but can be shortened to 16 inches. The diamond bail links are very sparkly and the diamonds go all the way around. I think my Mom's white SS pearl huggies earrings might be a good match to wear with it.

IMG_1767.jpeg

Last edited:

Today I'm wearing Chocolate Plum pendant and feather pearl earrings from Kojima.

View attachment 466511

View attachment 466514View attachment 466513

And my Hong Kong purchase just arrived from PP. Allow me to introduce you to Pomme de la Mer (Apple of the Sea) on its diamond chain.

View attachment 466509

It's my favorite South Sea pearl color. Greenish gold with a hint of rose. The surface of the pearl is smooth. No flaws. Love the apple shape. The 18K yellow gold diamond chain is 17 inches long, but can be shortened to 16 inches. The diamond bail links are very sparkly and the diamonds go all the way around. I think my Mom's white SS pearl huggies earrings might be a good match to wear with it.

View attachment 466512
That is gorgeous BWeaves! Enjoy it! Can't wait to get mine!

Thanks so much CatMom and SurfnSci! SurfnSci, I was digging around the back of my closet. All the pieces in that outfit are 15-20 years old! It’s a belt, but the part that wraps around is sash-like and then there’s a two loop style closure the end pulls through. I have it in other colors, too, but haven’t worn them in forever. Your keshi and SOC ring are absolutely dreamy!!!:love:

View attachment 466511

View attachment 466509

View attachment 466512
BWeaves- wear it in good health :)

View attachment 466511

View attachment 466509

View attachment 466512
Gorgeous BWeaves! I was just thinking today that I need some plum colored pearls.

Thank you for the kind words, Jeg, CatMom, BWeaves and heartofawareness :)

@jeg You have such timeless style to match all of your amazing pearls!

@BWeaves WOW! My jaw dropped when I saw Pomme de la Mer and that gorgeous chain. What a treasure! It looks beautiful on you.

I had to wear Pomme de la Mer all day today with Mom's South Sea earrings. I really like the mismatched pearls together. It's a black and white look of sorts. The pave' diamond findings seem to pull the pieces together, and make them look like they match.

IMG_1770.jpeg

Back