Pearl Paradise The Internet's Largest Collection of Fine Pearls - Shop Now! 80% Off Retail. Free Returns. Free Shipping. A+ Rating on BBB.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I replied on your new thread about the same...I think that is an unrealistically low price for what it purports to be. I suggest looking at rings on Pearl Paradise, Pure Pearls and Pearls of Joy. Other members may have other recommendations.

Comment

• Thanks so much ParrotLady, Bernadette and Charlotta!

Sparkle and Spice necklace from Kojima, silver Tahitians from PBTB, and little h Tahitian and ruby earrings.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	65F23C87-EFBC-4EDC-BF2E-9537BDE6DADD.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	117.2 KB
ID:	394267

Name:	54F63EA3-2C98-46CB-9ED0-D7C9EEA8AAFB.jpg
Size:	54.3 KB
ID:	394268

Comment

• Wow, love it all, JEG.

Comment

• Oh, Jeg! I love them all, especially the little h earrings! Love the long silvery strand but have no idea what PBTB stands for. LOL

Comment

• 86Corvettegirl, I'll step in till Jeg has time to come back with more lovelies . PBTB is shorthand for Pearls By The Bay, last summer's pearl meeting, get-together and all around fabulous pearl time in Sausalito, hosted by Sarah C, Fuji and Kojima Pearl Company. All day event, followed by an antique sailing schooner sunset ride out and around Golden Gate Bridge; special appearance by some bay dolphins. It was fabulous.
            Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Thanks, Cathy. I should have figured that out myself since I wanted to go but wasn't able to make it due to prior commitment. I did see all the pics & I know a good time was had by all!!!

Another hot & humid day in Ga. I went with the youngest son to help with the house hunt. I wore my 8-9mm green Tahitians & green Tahitian Tanzanite diamond earring all from David Norman. Today was definitely not a day for layering.
              Attached Files

Comment

• 86C those jewels are so classy and beautiful!!

Comment

• 86C. love the Tanzanite, diamond and Tahitian drop earrings, and the T choker is gorgeous.

It's been very hot here, too. Almost no layering. I've been trying to wear pearls I haven't worn in a while (or forgot I owned, cough cough).

My first blue akoyas from PP, strung to 17 inches. Metallic freshie drops from POJ worn on Mom's diamond hoops.

Name:	IMG_8459.jpg
Size:	107.5 KB
ID:	394270

Kojima feather pendant and Beachy tin-cup.

Name:	IMG_8475.jpg
Size:	103.7 KB
ID:	394272

Mikimoto yellow gold huggies.

Name:	IMG_8472.jpg
Size:	89.9 KB
ID:	394271

Kojima Tahitian keshi tin-cups.

Name:	IMG_8487.jpg
Size:	170.4 KB
ID:	394273

Kojima Tahitian and opal drop earrings. I also wore Mom's opal ring.

Name:	IMG_8488.jpg
Size:	176.9 KB
ID:	394274

Oddly enough, I've been wearing sleeveless wool dresses from Smartwool and from Wool&. Very comfortable in the air conditioning.

Comment

• Thanks BWeaves, 86C, and to CathyKeshi for clarifying! I was too lazy to spell it all out. Yes, Pearls By The Bay. It was so much fun. Sigh... Almost exactly a year ago when we were all free.

86C, those earrings mirror the hydrangea perfectly! Beautiful with that gorgeous green strand.

What can I say, BWeaves- Love all the pearl goodies you cycled into your rotation!

Comment

• Thanks, Lilpearl, BW, & Jeg! I haven't worn those earrings in a while so they needed to be put into rotation.

BW, all your looks are fantastic!! So light, fresh, & airy looking. If it stays this hot, my tin cups will be making an appearance.
                      Last edited by 86Corvettegirl; 07-24-2020, 04:51 PM.

Comment

• jeg, another great display of pearls, love the red gemstone and Tahitian necklace.

86Corvettegirl, lovely necklace, I keep looking at those scrumptious earrings though.

BWeaves, fabUlous display of pearls, the long necklace on your green top is super duper.
                        https://www.beaderssecret.com
                        https://www.etsy.com/shop/BeadersSecret

Comment

• Gorgeous pearls as always Jeg, I really like the red accents in the sparkle and spice rope.
                          Your green tahitians are faboulous 86Corvettegirl. Someday I will get a green strand of my own, maybe with diffrent green tahitians and the odd white or silver tahitian for contrast.
                          Bweaves, you look lovely in all your pearls. That beachy rope is really interesting, with the added pearls like charms. I have to try that one day.

Comment

• Thanks, Bernadette & Charlotta! The green pearls are actually darker than what shows up in the picture as it was taken outside in the shade.

HOT, HOT, HOT today. I haven't worn these in a while so I decided to show them some love....large golden iridescent freeform soufflé pearls with matching earrings. very hard to capture the colors & iridescence.
                            I still can't wear a bra due to the spots the Dermatologist remove. It's ok cause I'm more comfortable. LOL
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Thank you, Bernadette and Charlotta! The red accents are little coral beads. There are coral beads, gold beads and purple gemstones. A pretty combination that I was happily surprised at all the clothes it blends with.

86C! You are a true pearl lover to wear anything around your neck in that heat. I know I wouldn’t be able to do that. You are looking nice and cool in your souffles. Fun, fluffy shapes on that strand!

Comment

• Thanks, Jeg! I decided to wear these because they're not heavy & comfortable to wear. It was either that or a tin cup & I don't have a golden tin cup yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X