Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

BWeaves, I vote YES, but I have no problem spending your money!:LOL:
You look like you’re ready to celebrate, MOPTrumpet! Pretty colors together!

Little h earrings with small chains I made.
IMG_1479.jpeg
IMG_1482.jpeg

It's here!!!! My new little h ruby grotto pendant on a chunky 20" chain. It's very edgy. It will be good with jeans.

View attachment 465988

Next to my emerald Finistrino enhancer and tin-cup. Lighting is not great.

View attachment 465989

I really want a seed pearl pendant, too. Maybe next month.
What does the other side of the ruby necklace look like Bweaves? Can't wait to see it on you!

I keep thinking about these little h earrings as a complement to my new pendant. What do you think? I love asymmetrical earrings.

These earrings are pretty and I love how the points stick out from the opening..Would be amazing coupled with your new necklace!

Red White and Blue today for Labor Day! Featuring my SS graduated strand (from Goodwill of San Francisco!) and some View attachment 466013SS vintage diamond earrings (reworked with 11mm SS). Love finding shirts like this one that "showcase" the necklace. Have a pearly weekend.
Wow, a pearl necklace from Goodwill? I guess you can find all sorts of goodies at those thrift stores. Looks great on you!

Thanks so much, Purr! I was happy with how nicely the coral worked with the rubies. :giggle:

Sea of Cortez mabe necklace paired with the Seaglass Tahitian strand, both from Kojima. Worn with metallic color shifting baroque studs.
IMG_1507.jpeg
IMG_7890.jpeg

Thanks so much, Purr! I was happy with how nicely the coral worked with the rubies. :giggle:

Sea of Cortez mabe necklace paired with the Seaglass Tahitian strand, both from Kojima. Worn with metallic color shifting baroque studs.
View attachment 466052View attachment 466053
ooo ahhh...gorgeous! those studs are amazing...don't have to say much about the rest...everything is spectacular!

Catmom: That Kamoka ring is gorgeous. Then, all of Kamoka's pearls are gorgeous. You cannot go wrong.

What does the other side of the ruby necklace look like Bweaves? Can't wait to see it on you!

Here's the front of the little h ruby Grotto pendant.

IMG_1635.jpeg

Here's the back. It's very flat.

IMG_1636.jpeg

Here's the side view. Front side is up. Back side is down. It lays really nicely on my chest.

IMG_1643.jpeg

I've already worn it twice with white linen, but I didn't have time to take photos.

Today I'm wearing Kojima pieces. Kasumi earrings with amethyst. And two freshwater ripples that look like Kasumi pearls. The paler strand I bought from Kojima at Ruckus. The longer strand I bought from Pacific Pearls (the sister site), and the colors are intense. It really looks like a Kasumi necklace, but cost a lot less.

IMG_1644.jpeg

The paler strand is 17" and the longer strand is 18". They nest nicely and look like a double strand. They also link well together to make an opera length strand. I like to wear the orbit clasps in an asymmetrical arrangement. I didn't want a lot of pearls on my neck skin today. It's still sweaty weather.

Up north you have sweater weather. Down in Florida we have sweaty weather. Opposite ends of the heat spectrum, though.

IMG_1633.jpeg

IMG_1634.jpeg

Catmom: That Kamoka ring is gorgeous. Then, all of Kamoka's pearls are gorgeous. You cannot go wrong.
Thanks BWeaves!

View attachment 466071

View attachment 466070

Here's the side view. Front side is up. Back side is down. It lays really nicely on my chest.

View attachment 466069

I've already worn it twice with white linen, but I didn't have time to take photos.

Today I'm wearing Kojima pieces. Kasumi earrings with amethyst. And two freshwater ripples that look like Kasumi pearls. The paler strand I bought from Kojima at Ruckus. The longer strand I bought from Pacific Pearls (the sister site), and the colors are intense. It really looks like a Kasumi necklace, but cost a lot less.

View attachment 466068

The paler strand is 17" and the longer strand is 18". They nest nicely and look like a double strand. They also link well together to make an opera length strand. I like to wear the orbit clasps in an asymmetrical arrangement. I didn't want a lot of pearls on my neck skin today. It's still sweaty weather.

Up north you have sweater weather. Down in Florida we have sweaty weather. Opposite ends of the heat spectrum, though.

View attachment 466073

View attachment 466072
Gorgeous colors BWeaves! We just got back from 2 weeks in SW FL. It's very hot down there.

View attachment 466071

View attachment 466070

View attachment 466069

View attachment 466068

View attachment 466073

View attachment 466072
So...where to start...oh Bweaves that gorgeous Ruby Grotto Necklace, even the flat side is super cool..looks like a window with its flatness. I absolutely LOVE how prominent those Ruby points are..swoon!! the side view reminds me of a ballet Pointe shoe...Did I miss your pictures wearing the Grotto Necklace? Are the points really as prominent as they look in the picture?

Now for that gorgeous Kasumi/ripple ensemble. Oh gosh, I love Kasumi...they are so beautiful. Your earrings are lovely with the amethyst. I see how you said the ripples look like Kasumi and they do! Looks really great long and you're not kidding about sweaty weather.( We're having that now for Labor Day in Maryland...it's beyond SWEATY...horrible!) Great color for your shirt..it really brings out the colors in the pearls!

Thanks so much, CatMom and BWeaves! Oooo, CatMom, I am looking forward to seeing your new Tahitians!:p I didn’t wear mine as much during the summer, but I have been pulling them out the past couple weeks. Thank you for your kind compliment!! I pulled out my Rikitea pearls, too, but mine are dark.

Rikitea pearls from Cees, a bracelet I made with collected Robert Wan pearls from Druzy, and Tahitian studs from Takahashi.
View attachment 465920View attachment 465921
Gorgeous Jeg... love the dark bodies on those amazing tahitians!

Back