Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going through some of my pearl storage boxes & came across these bracelets. Had them for years & forgot all about them. I have these 2 with blue topaz or amethyst with white FW button pearls & one with peridot gemstones. Fun little bracelets.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Wow! Fun "little" bracelets indeed. Love them.

Comment

• Those are gorgeous 86Corvettegirl

Comment

• Sparkly fun!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	640AC7AB-6359-474C-848F-B91AF459E367.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	393530Those are fun, 86c!
            I only have Humble, yet Lovable studs today from PoJ, and I’ll tell you what - this is fun, and I’ll tell you why! I cropped the photo just right and shaved 20 years off my appearance!
            (sure need a haircut...hair’s gotten so long I can French braid it. Not a good look for me.))

Comment

• The earrings looks great on you lisa c, probably even if you don't crop the photo...haha. I resorted to cutting my own hair, luckily I have some waves in my hair so it's not so easy to se mistakes...It was really funny, I got asked if I had cut my hair and I said yes. Then where I cut it...In my bathroom....very affordable and I didn't have to book an appointment either. I parted my hair in two. Grabbed one half and chopped of about two inch. Then I tried to chop of the same amount on the other side...then I bravely took the sissors and cut my really long bangs (might not be bangs, the shorter part that sort of frames the face) and chopped it on both sides in an downwards angle. Took about to minutes. Then I ran my fingers through it, not half bad...especially if you squint...

Comment

• Wow, 86C, I canít believe those were forgotten!

LisaC, great studs and excellent -20yr photo!

Wearing earrings I made, with a topaz pendant that was given to me years ago, and an Akoya and gemstone necklace from Margaret at SimplyAdorned.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	EB0CE403-13A2-4F10-BC6E-4DD0A59E5136.jpeg
Size:	120.7 KB
ID:	393536

Name:	50814FA2-C94D-41CC-8224-2F5B2754119F.jpeg
Size:	49.4 KB
ID:	393537

A metallic Freshadama strand from PP, with a Kojima chosen Keshi strand, and earrings I made.

Name:	FC3CB302-7919-4451-98C5-79F8F54992B0.jpeg
Size:	95.7 KB
ID:	393538

Name:	803AC682-CED5-4CCA-A988-8D1B835265BE.jpeg
Size:	64.5 KB
ID:	393539

Comment

• Thanks, BW, Charlotta, SydK, Lisa c, & Jeg. I try to keep my jewelry organized because I do tend to forget what I have. LOL

Love your studs, Lisa c! They look metallic!

As usual, Jeg, you look amazing! Love the necklace combination & how well your new earrings compliment them!!!

Comment

• Wonderful combinations Jeg, I especially like that gemstone and akoya necklace.

Comment

• Well, we sold the rental house so Kanaloa went to the closing along with Autore WSS drop earrings! He received all kinds of compliments from the ladies in the office as well as the buyer of the house.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Congratulations on the sale of your house. Kanaloa certainly makes a celebration more fun!

Comment

• Thank you, Marianne. He was a real attention getter in the office! LOL

Comment

• Kanaloa is always amazing. Did you have two houses, or did you sell the one you live in and got a new one?

Comment

• Thanks, Charlotta. No, we're still in the same old house. The house we sold was our son's house that we took over when he got into a little trouble. We did some repairs & rented it out for 3 yrs. The tenants loved the house & wanted to buy it. Our son finally agreed to sell it.

Comment

• Wow, too many great looks to comment on. I love them all.

95F here and humid.

Wool& olive dress with Greg Who hanging off a pistachio akoya necklace from PP. Blue drops from Kojima on my diamond hoop earrings. Mixed tin-cup and Everything Bagel rope from Kojima.

Name:	9EAAFE1B-C710-4B63-8076-702B77D6ADD1_1_201_a.jpg
Size:	157.0 KB
ID:	393574

Name:	223D381A-B1B5-473C-A4E3-91101562F7FD_1_201_a.jpg
Size:	195.8 KB
ID:	393575

Cotton tunic with metallic freshwater earrings from Kojima. Kojima long freshie, ombre' keshi rope and mixed tin-cup. Greg Who hanging off a pistachio akoya necklace from PP.

Name:	9201450C-CE75-4703-B74A-9F757EC58C34_1_201_a.jpg
Size:	154.4 KB
ID:	393576

Name:	A40A6886-22AA-4FB0-BFD6-81A9DD4F06B4_1_201_a.jpg
Size:	174.2 KB
ID:	393577

Comment

Working...