Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Today I'm wearing my pinky/peachy/lavender Edisons with my new lavender FW bracelet from PP.

1689775127103.jpeg

1689775696084.jpeg

1689775733652.jpeg

@CatMom I love the pearls and gemstones together! Are they pink sapphires?

@jeg those are huge akoyas! What size are they?? Also, seeing your pearls from Takahashi influenced me to purchase from him. 10/10 experience and the pearls I bought got to me from Japan in 6 days! That is crazy fast.

@CatMom I love the pearls and gemstones together! Are they pink sapphires?

@jeg those are huge akoyas! What size are they?? Also, seeing your pearls from Takahashi influenced me to purchase from him. 10/10 experience and the pearls I bought got to me from Japan in 6 days! That is crazy fast.
Thank you lary077, yes they are pink sapphires.

My newest make. I used FW whites from Wen and a mother of pearl clasp with a pink button pearl in the center. I'm pretty happy with how they came out.

1689784036217.jpeg

1689784471093.jpeg

Last edited:
Another Tahitian..drop shaped baroque multicolor but with a lots of rings and green from Druzy Design. The bracelet is from Midnight Pearl store in Hawaii and coordinates very well. Kamoka Cascadia Earrings.

Attachments

• 20230719_144544.jpg
    20230719_144544.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 71
  • 20230719_144713.jpg
    20230719_144713.jpg
    625.8 KB · Views: 67
OO-LA-LA Catmom! everything looks so beautiful and goes so well with your tennis bracelet and ring. Beautiful!
LOL, thanks!! I love your Tahitians. The colors are just so beautiful!

LOL, thanks!! I love your Tahitians. The colors are just so beautiful!
Thank you Catmom. The interesting thing about this Tahitian is that it changes color depending on the lighting. This might also be true with other tahitians but I never noticed it...the effect on this one is pretty strong. Is there such a thing as having TOO MANY tahitians?

Thank you Catmom. The interesting thing about this Tahitian is that it changes color depending on the lighting. This might also be true with other tahitians but I never noticed it...the effect on this one is pretty strong. Is there such a thing as having TOO MANY tahitians?
No never too many Tahitians. They are my very favorite pearls. I'm the wrong person to ask that question, lol.

I'm on a knotting roll today. FW baroque circles from Wen using Pattye's Coal colored Serafil. I love the colors in these.

View attachment 465308

View attachment 465309
oooooh Catmom...these are a beauty...how big are they? The colors and of course those rings...and the luster..magnetic clasp makes it easy to put on take off...gorgeous!!

oooooh Catmom...these are a beauty...how big are they? The colors and of course those rings...and the luster..magnetic clasp makes it easy to put on take off...gorgeous!!
Thanks heartofawareness. They are 9mm. I love a magnetic clasp for bracelets. I have such a hard time with some of the other clasps. That is one reason I wanted to learn to string so I can replace those pesky bracelet clasps.

Back