Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, BWeaves, I'm delighted you got the big carved pearl!!! I'm usually a slow, deliberate decider too, and miss a lot "thinking things through"

Katbran, oh, gosh your carved Tahitians are remarkable! I've never seen any like that ... hide them well, or set and wear! They're very unique. Hmmm, I'm not big on earrings at home, although I always wear when going out. I'm also very good at losing that kind of finding, even with stoppers ... maybe I'd better go see if I STILL have 2 of those lol.. The colors on all those pieces really doesn't show well in photos; much more luminescent, shimmery colors, especially the long 3 pearl drop pendant. We went through a lot of pearls on email before deciding on the pearls to go with the "leaf".

BWeaves, I confess ... I ordered 2 strands of "raw materials" pearls ... hmmmmmmm, I can't follow your advice of "take 2 and call me in the morning", so that means I can order 2 loose pearls, right ?
    Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• I love everyone’s carved pearls! Katbran, yours are fantastic! I don’t often see the carved T’s with a lot of color and yours are full of swirly color.

BWeaves, you really did capture the color of LaPerlagrina!

I have something new... I really thought about it, but finally caved on the tiny baroque Akoya perfect pearl chain at Kojima. I’m glad I did- they are luscious! I can’t capture the bubbly overtones, but it’s such a pretty blue, silver, pink, shiny strand. I had to throw on a dress just to take a picture. Maybe starting an all dressed up and no place to go series.

Worn long with a custom Kojima strand of SS and Akoya, and large silver white Tahitian pendant.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	EB39D893-4D35-40A1-8EE6-D1286C83B5AD.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.8 KB
ID:	392768

Worn doubled and shortened a little

Name:	2785203E-20F8-4E8A-9BD1-C46F39446F34.jpg
Size:	145.8 KB
ID:	392769

Name:	D70EE8A2-A3CE-4F9D-9099-553AF259A93F.jpg
Size:	59.3 KB
ID:	392770

Comment

• AHA!!!!! Why am I not surprised (nor equally delighted!) you are the one who got that pearl chain??? How perfect with that big pendant, and that beautiful rope!!!!!!! (Note to self: Self, beg and pester poor Sarah to get more of those pendant bails ...) Congratulations
        Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• I just love La Perlagrina, BW!
          Jeg, now I know where that pearl chain went. Congrats cause it's a beauty! And I love your drop pendant. You & BW make me want to leave ban island & hunt for a beautiful, large drop pearl pendant. I especially love the bail on your drop pendant, Jeg!!

Today, I wore my little keshi necklace from PP & metallic baroque pearl pendant from Etsy with golden iridescent soufflé pearl earring jackets with diamond studs.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Thank you ladies for all the love Someday I'll set them !

jeg - those ropes are wonderful and they are perfect with that dress ! ( but you always look perfect )

86Corvette - that looks like a perfect Spring necklace and earrings ! So pretty !
            https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
            https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• Ladies the carved pearls are so pretty. I have never thought about purchasing one, however after seeing how beautiful they look on you ladies, I am changing my mind !
              KatBran that one silver carved pearl is both incredible and stunning! Wow.

Jeg Love the new perfect pearl chain. It looks splendid with your drop pendant with the nubby bail....one of my favorites !!

86C The keshi chain and baroque pearl pendant are perfect for summer. Looks like a fresh summer breeze, on you !

Comment

• I was toying with the idea of getting one of the blue baroque pearl chains from Kojima when I ordered the 2 pendants, too. I want to see how the pendants work on the pearls I already have though. Now I wish I'd bought one, too. DOH!

A bit boring today, but I had a con call with a client. Mikimoto yellow gold huggies. PP white baroque akoya strand. Kojima feather pendant. Not a great combo, but it works with the shirt neckline, and the earrings work with my phone headset.

Name:	IMG_7970.jpg
Size:	147.9 KB
ID:	392788

Name:	IMG_7968.jpg
Size:	209.7 KB
ID:	392789

The baroque akoyas make me laugh because they absolutely do not look anywhere near baroque.
                Last edited by BWeaves; 04-07-2020, 03:25 PM.

Comment

• Beautiful look, BWeaves! I so agree, my baroque akoyas don't really look baroque either, from about 2' away; yours are stunning
                  Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Thank you CathyKeshi, Katbran, 86C, AzFlyGirl, and BWeaves! 86C, I really like that delicate chain you have. So pretty on it’s own, or for layering. BWeaves you continue to have such a nice polished look for your conference calls!

Wearing my new baroque Akoya pearl chain with my Sea of Cortez keshi necklace from Kojima.

Name:	1C8AE1FE-6FF7-4BF0-86B5-04A26AFFCCC2.jpg
Size:	129.8 KB
ID:	392790

Name:	C7CBCF75-7F81-48BF-BD51-7928FAAA1236.jpg
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	392791

Comment

• Such beautiful pearls, everyone. Love the new “chain” Jeg, and the SoC keshi are just delightful.
                      86C, that pendant looks so fresh on the akoya keshi chain.
                      Bwaeaves, that’s such a pretty and polished combination.
                      The big drops shown here yesterday inspired me to wear my favourite drop today.

Name:	7A473EE5-9C92-4A94-92A9-12E5E97E045B.jpg
Size:	80.6 KB
ID:	392793

Name:	ABE704D2-248F-499A-A21F-AC45966DEDEA.jpeg
Size:	135.1 KB
ID:	392794Click image for larger version

Name:	A916361D-AF97-477D-9B44-13259F4272DD.jpeg
Size:	47.8 KB
ID:	392795

Comment

• JEG: OH, I love your SOC drop necklace. That's another one I dithered on too long and you snapped it up. But it was too similar to my Tahatian drop necklace that bought from Kojima. I need to wear mine again.

SydK: That drop is gorgeous. What are the beads? They really show the pearl off beautifully.

Comment

• Hot today. Almost 90F. It'll be 8 p.m. before it's cool enough to go out for a walk.

Tank top and pearls. Kamoka Coral Atoll necklace and black and white studs.

Name:	IMG_7973.jpg
Size:	110.0 KB
ID:	392797

Comment

• Hy!
                            Firstly, I hope to find you and your beloved ones in good health, peacefull minds and tranquility!
                            Probably, not related to the topic, but need some help ... it would look nice my mask if adding some pearls on it (of couse, with a fine pattern)? And what do you think should be only pearls, or should i mixed with some other gemstones, like sapphire, ruby, emerald, tourmaline, spinnel?
                            I wish you a nice, quiet time, fullfill with good health, strenght, power and peace!
                            Warm regards,
                            Maria

Comment

• Sorry, i forgot to attach the pictures Click image for larger version

Name:	20200409_122537.jpg
Size:	72.4 KB
ID:	392803Click image for larger version

Name:	20200409_122537.jpg
Size:	72.4 KB
ID:	392803Click image for larger version

Name:	20200409_122726.jpg
Size:	76.5 KB
ID:	392804

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	20200409_124458.jpg
Size:	65.1 KB
ID:	392805Click image for larger version

Name:	20200409_130251.jpg
Size:	68.3 KB
ID:	392806
                                I found it weareable with both SS and Tahiti pearls

Comment

Working...
                                X