Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Incik Boncuk: I think we may have quite a lot in common, too!

I bought the Mikis before I discovered Pearl Paradise, Pearls of Joy, Kojima, and Kamoka, Oceans Cove, Cees, etc. However, I haven't seen this particular design from any of those vendors. I like these huggies so much that I bought them in both white gold and yellow gold. They're very comfy. Great for travel, because the backs are secure and don't poke me in the neck or work loose. Plus I can sleep on them if necessary.

Comment

• Wonderful pearl light Bweaves, the tahitians looks gorgeous. I also love that sweater.

Comment

• Wearing today:

Tahitian "Honey" pendant, recently purchased from PP

Super simple button pearl ring purchased in Turkey this summer - assuming it's a FWP. This was before I really fell down this rabbit hole, so it never occurred to me to ask about the pearl itself - I just loved the simplicity of the ring.

Click image for larger version

Name:	honey.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	160.5 KB
ID:	392351

Name:	button.jpg
Size:	133.6 KB
ID:	392352

Comment

• BWeaves - you were smart to buy those earrings in both yellow and white!

Comment

• Incik - lovely pearls.

Today I am wearing my drama T strand - and petting my dog obviously.

Name:	IMG_4510.jpg
Size:	42.0 KB
ID:	392363

Comment

• Incik Boncuk: I love the Honey pendant. I was eyeing those. The ring is simple by quite pretty. It glows.

Gemandpearlover: Wow that's a drama strand. Love it.

Warm today. PP Hanadama studs and rope. Kojima South Sea and freshwater tin-cup. Mom's akoya choker. I really like this combination. I got a lot of compliments today in the ladies room from co-workers wearing jeans and t-shirts.

Name:	IMG_7829.jpg
Size:	168.6 KB
ID:	392364

Name:	IMG_7831.jpg
Size:	195.6 KB
ID:	392365

Comment

• Gemandpearlover - that is such a fantastic strand. It looks great on.

Bweaves - beautiful layering!

And thank you to both. I'm a little on the fence about the pendant but will likely keep it.

Comment

• BWeaves your strands are gorgeous. I love your sweater. I was just painting a canvas with 4 leaf clovers and had to do a double take when I saw your sweater- wondering if the pattern had imprinted on my brain. Lol

Comment

• Incik Boncuk, your pendant is really pretty and the ring as well. Sometimes simple is the best.
                    Gemandpearllover, the Drama strand looks great on you. My cats are the reason that I don't wear black other than for funerals. To much maintanance.
                    Bweaves, you look beautiful in those white pearls. The added tincup is genious. This combination would also look great in jeans and t-shirt.

Comment

• It's nice to get caught up and see all the great combinations. Wonderful pearls, all.

Comment

• Hello, all my Pearl Lovelies!! It's been a while since I have been on the thread. You all look so beautiful in your pearl treasures. Keep those pics coming because I love seeing all of them. I have been neglectful in taking pics lately. But I will say Kanaloa has been enjoying himself being out & about, especially during Mardi Gras!

Comment

• Been a while since I caught up with this thread and wow! Incik I love those earrings, BWeaves your layering skills are enviable and Gemandpearllover that strand!

BWeaves, there is a lady at work who wears the signature pearl choker and studs... she always looks amazing! I tend to mix and match with the other jewellery I have. One day it's pearl studs with a silver pendant necklace, another day it can be a strand with tiny diamond studs or small silver hoops.

Today it was the metallic freshwater dangles by themselves, styled with jeans and a T shirt. Some not too great ear shots but am a little tired after driving back (partner had a couple of beers at lunch).

Name:	20200229_145541.jpg
Size:	113.0 KB
ID:	392377

Name:	20200229_145438.jpg
Size:	55.4 KB
ID:	392378

Comment

• Also this is not helping my desire for the Tahitian Harmony pendant I saw on PP. Next sales time...

Comment

• Originally posted by IrisSL View Post
                              Also this is not helping my desire for the Tahitian Harmony pendant I saw on PP. Next sales time...
                              IrisSL, your white pieces are classic and sweet. By the way, Kamoka Pearls is currently having a pendant sale. I see someone has already snapped up the amazing-looking 14.8mm peacock pendant!

Lovely pearls, everyone. Gemandpearllover, the Drama strand looks great against your fair hair and complexion. BWeaves, I love your layers, you always do it so well. Incik, that white freshwater ring is so elegant in its simplicity.

I have been testing out a new bracelet at the office. I like it!
                              Attached Files

Comment

• IrisSL, your earrings looks really nice. Sometimes when the weather is very hot I only wear earrings. We had a 3 months heatwave in sweden 1 1/2 years ago. My strands didn't get much use.
                                Ann G, that bracelet is gorgeous. I have to make more bracelet, I only have one pearl bracelet at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                                X