This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gemandpearlover View Post
    Lavender freshwater strands today. I love how my arms always look so manly in pics. Lol

[ATTACH]72481[/ATTACH]
    Beautiful lavenders, Gemandpearlover!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jeg View Post
      Lovely lavenders, Gemandpearlover! I like the lengths.

I wore these two Fiji strands two days in a row. The Fiji pearls are from Cees.
      [ATTACH]72522[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]72523[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]72524[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]72525[/ATTACH]
      Incredible pearls to go with your incredible style, Jeg!!

Comment

• Incik Boncuk- Gorgeous Tahitians- such wonderful luster and they look perfect on you.

Today I took a break from freshwaters and wore a baroque blue/white Akoya strand.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4135.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	392113

Comment

• That is a elegant strand, Gemandpearlover !
          The strands colors are perfect for your skin tone and it also lovely with your blouse.

Comment

• Originally posted by 86Corvettegirl View Post
            How stunning! love the incredible luster!
            Thank you! I do too! And I love how the colors change depending on the light.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemandpearlover View Post
              Incik Boncuk- Gorgeous Tahitians- such wonderful luster and they look perfect on you.

Today I took a break from freshwaters and wore a baroque blue/white Akoya strand.

[ATTACH]72673[/ATTACH]
              Thank you!

These are so pretty! A blue baroque akoya strand is on my "to acquire" list - a thing I never knew existed until I started reading this forum!

Comment

• Today I wore my new "Beautiful Bordeaux" strand from the current PP Tahitian sale. Beautiful even under a cloudy sky:

Name:	bb.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	59.5 KB
ID:	392118

Comment

• Haven't posted in a while. Been very busy. This pic may post upside down or sideways since I didn't take the pic horizontally. Anyway, today is a dreary day with rain moving in so I wore my green Tahitians with HB abalone tusk earrings.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• I love blue and white akoya combos. They seem to go with everything! And your bordeaux is definitely beautiful, Incik!

Corvettegirl, the strand matches perfectly with your shirt! What a lovely color!

Comment

• Incik Boncuk, your Beautiful Bordeaux T necklace is beautiful. It looks fantastic with your skin tone. Love all the overtones in that strand !

Comment

• Gemandpearllover, your akoyas are beautiful.
                        Incik Boncuk, that bordeaux strand is so pretty I would have a hard time taking it of. Maybe for examining it more closely.
                        86Corvettegirl, it's always a pleasure to see your green tahitian strand.

Comment

• Hi everyone, am new here and wow so many beautiful pearls on this forum!

So this isn't much... I just started a new job with better pay and more regular hours, so what better way to celebrate than getting my first set of pearls! Decided on the 6.5-7mm gem grade freshwater set from POJ, really impressed by the quality. Only problem is that I seem to be getting the PSS itch and have been eyeing a 7.5-8mm Freshadama 16 inch choker for my birthday 😅

Apologies for the poor pictures/lighting in advance! Am being an absolute millenial fail and can't seem to flip them the right way up!

Name:	Office.jpg
Size:	53.6 KB
ID:	392134

Name:	Bathroom.jpg
Size:	29.5 KB
ID:	392135

Comment

• Welcome IrisSL. Ah, you've been initiated into the wonky photo orientation club. Happens to all of us.

You're pearls are lovely and look great on you. I can't help you PSS. I'm afraid that will only get worse, in a good way.

Comment

• Welcome Iris! Lovely pearls!

I'm using my computer to flip them, but next time see if sizing them smaller before uploading makes a difference (not sure it will, but try.)

Name:	IrisSL1.jpg
Size:	28.3 KB
ID:	392136

Name:	IrsiSL2.jpg
Size:	17.5 KB
ID:	392137

Comment

• IrisSL, congratulations to your first pearl set. The pearls looks great on you. Pearls are indeed a slippery slope, but a fun one. About the orientation of the photos, maybe it depends on what kind of phone or computer you use, but I always have to crop my photos just a little bit to get them right side up. It have worked with my last two phones and with my tablet.

Comment

Working...
                                X