Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next PP white and gold SS strand. I am trying to wear it more often!
    Attached Files

Comment

• Next green T strand.
      Attached Files

Comment

• And finally, what I seem to gravitate towards on casual Friday, the big pistachio T on a cord.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Wholly smokes Pkin your weeks worth of pearls happen to be some of my all time favorties in your collection. It was a treat seeing them all in a row Thank you!!!!

Comment

• Pkinnew, all beautiful, but that pistachio Tahitian is stunning! Love the setting, can you tell us more about it? No photos here, but I spent a camping/amusement park/chocolate fudge train cake weekend with my little (at 8 suddenly not so little!) grandson ... my Penguin pearls had a great outing, and kept company with new silvery white SS/Akoya rope ... good time was had by all LOL.
            Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Love your pearls pkinnew.
              http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
              Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• I love them all Pkinnew

Comment

• Gorgeous Pkinnew! I especially love the white and golden SS necklace! Divine!

Comment

• Thanks pkinnew! And what a gorgeous series of weekly pearls! I love them all but I also love love love the white and yellow SSs; so pretty!

Comment

• Thanks everyone! Next time I'll try to space them out more during the week lol!

CathyKeshi - Sounds like you had a great time with your grandson and pearls! The enhancer and pearl are from Kojima. Sarah was wonderful to work with on this project. Once I purchased the pearl (15.9 mm) she met with a friend who has 18k gold findings and we selected this enhancer. It has a small champagne diamond and it looks good on gold chains, pearls and of course the cord. It's a real treasure - thanks Sarah!

Comment

• Thanks Pkinnew I remembered Sarah's pearl, she and I talked about the pearl ... but I couldn't remember how you got to the setting. I have a large silvery white Tahitian needing a setting, and something similar is exactly what I had in mind ... Thanks.
                        Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Astounding as always pkinnew. I LOVE those pistachio akoyas!! Where did you find them! They are delicious!
                          WestPearls.com My Shop
                          West Pearls on Etsy

Comment

• Pkinnew your pearl photos,what a lovely feast for the eyes! Thank you for sharing!

Comment

• ckrickett - The pistachio Akoyas came from PP. newberry has a strand too but hers are larger (lucky lady!)!

Comment

• its so bloody hot down here, so I am wearing one of my lighter necklaces (the only kind I can wear in this heat). My little keshi tin cup.

Click image for larger version

Name:	FullSizeRender-61.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.8 KB
ID:	361695
                                WestPearls.com My Shop
                                West Pearls on Etsy

Comment

Working...
                                X