X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love everything. Keep it coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by pattye View Post
      Endlessly delightful, gorgeous pearls and complimentary clothing; thank you all so much! Please, please keep the wonderful photos coming!
      What she said!!!!
      http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
      Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• Some truly exciting news!

Now that the special project from the Akoya thread has finished, I've managed to finagle a way to keep the lovely strand "in the family," so to speak

So, here's Mom taking some world-grade Akoya pearls out for a spin:

Click image for larger version

Name:	540C63B4-1BED-433E-B5C1-ABFD81223059.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	153.5 KB
ID:	391129

Comment

• WoW!!! Those are remarkable pearls.

Comment

• Gorgeous pearls!

Comment

• WOWZA! Those are amazing, Andrew. Your Mom is so lucky. Those pearls are gorgeous.

Comment

• AndrewM, the akoya strand has an amazing luster, it's totally amazing. And it's great that you could keep it in the family.

Comment

• Dazzling luster!

Comment

• I didn't only buy one amazing big tahitian strand from Pearlescence I also bought something special from Cees. Since I made the two wavestrands out of my good golden south sea strand I have been wanting a new golden south sea strand. So I asked Cees if he had any ni e golden south sea strand, maybe not as small as the previous (8mm) and did he ever. Cees found this wonderful Cogent strand with deep golden pearls. And they aren't the slightest orangey , they are in fact a bit cooltoned which I love. The pearls are 10-13mm and the strand is 18inches long. I knotted it with Beaders secret in gold. I didn't have any earrings that exactly match the color but my copper green tahitian earrings, a bit darker, or my deep golden south sea studs from Oceanscove, slightly more warmtoned do just fine. First worn, with a fluffy sweater because it's cold here.

Name:	_20191204_140431.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.6 KB
ID:	391144

Name:	_20191204_134703.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	76.9 KB
ID:	391145
                    With the copper green tahitian earrings from Cees.

Name:	_20191204_134422.jpg
Size:	78.3 KB
ID:	391146
                    With my deep golden south sea studs from Oceanscove.

Name:	_20191204_134043.jpg
Size:	86.7 KB
ID:	391147

Comment

• It fits you so well! I can see why you love that cooler tone.

Comment

• Thank you Pearl Dreams, warmtoned pearls don't always agree with my complexion. I am thrilled with these.

Comment

• Some truly exciting news!

Now that the special project from the Akoya thread has finished, I've managed to finagle a way to keep the lovely strand "in the family," so to speak

So, here's Mom taking some world-grade Akoya pearls out for a spin:
                          So delighted to see your Mom in these lovely pearls, Andrew; she wears them so well!
                          Pattye

PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

Comment

• Originally posted by Charlotta View Post
                            Thank you Pearl Dreams, warmtoned pearls don't always agree with my complexion. I am thrilled with these.
                            I almost said “What are Wanton Pearls, and why don’t they agree with you?” but I see...oops.

Comment

• Andrew M, that is one crazy strand of Akoya!

Enjoy your new strand, Charlotta! You certainly have added some beautiful new pieces this year.

Thanks, everyone! BWeaves, it’s old. It’s a lined sweater and if I am remembering correctly it’s from Sundance.

Comment

• Thank you Jeg, I surtainely did.

Comment

Working...
                                X