Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

That cross is -by iteself- quite a unique and striking piece!
Thank you, Douglas. I have 3 from this cross series....the other ones are London blue topaz with white pearls & yellow sapphire with pistachio green pearls. They're enhancers so can be wore a lot of ways. Here's a quick pic of the other 2.
20221003_202053.jpg

Thank you 86C, and those are pretty color combinations on those pieces of yours!

SS and Tahitian ombre rope from Cees, a large golden SS pendant from Kojima, a keshi chain I made, and earrings I made with Biwa pearls, SS keshi and Tahitians.
A048304A-6C94-40B4-8C79-0AB5ACDB8D32.jpeg
0F9D99FC-D5B9-49C2-9DE4-BA55377365DB.jpeg

Thank you, everyone, for the ombre love!

@jeg I really love the design of your tahitian necklace from Monday! Are the black beads spinel? The different gold and silver bead patterns really make it chic. I love your keshi chain and earring designs today, too! That ombre rope is amazing, wow.

Thanks SurfnSci! Yes, spinel. It was a fun necklace to put together. And thank you about the chain and earrings. Wire wrapping is my favorite way to play with pearls.
Tahitian strands. The shorter strand was knotted with pearls from CMW, and the longer strand with pearls from JNB.
4FAC679C-4CE4-4C27-AF76-7FE7356CA6CE.jpeg
CAC7D7AF-2C80-4AB7-AD8A-394509CE0F93.jpeg

Thank you so much, JerseyPearl, 86C, and Katbran! And thank you about the clothes. Obviously I love clothes, but comfy is the priority.

A pendant from my favorite metal jewelry artist in San Francisco, a strand of Tahitians I knotted with pearls from Hawaii, and a Tahitian Keshi bracelet I made.
D5CDB587-482C-4CEA-A1FE-0C61278284F2.jpeg
B1F34BEA-4D3A-4C28-9348-6D07090A1F4C.jpeg

Golden SS strand from Kojima, with earrings I made.
View attachment 462461
Ooooohhh these goldens!! Absolutely stunning and such an elegant size/length on you here! I love that you made custom earrings to pair with it. I've just started a jewelry class and it is giving me even more incentive to think about jewelry constantly.

Thank you, Jeg and Katbran!

@jeg Love, love, love your SoC pieces!!! So amazingly special.

@86Corvettegirl Please keep your Fiji pearl pics coming so I can keep drooling! The colors are incredible in any light.

Took advantage of the exciting Kojima Kasumi pearl sale, but decided to remake the bracelet I bought into a tincup :)
View attachment 462479 View attachment 462480
@SurfnSci the rose and lavender tones here are truly lovely on your skin! You are both glowing...

Oh, thank you SurfnSci! I am really happy with the Akoya from Takahashi! I left a few pearls out of the strand in order to make it a little shorter. Not sure if I will use the extras in a project, or just save them in case I want to extend the necklace down the road.

Golden SS Myanmar necklaces I put together with pearls and keshi from Druzy.
View attachment 462239View attachment 462240
OK, sorry this is such a delayed comment @jeg but this golden ss myanmar necklace is bonkers. So gorgeous, so massive. And pretty long, too! This rosy pistachio pearl right in the front is my spirit animal, I think...

Thank you, theseventhsphinx! I’d love to hear about your jewelry class! The Myanmar pearls really are crazy. They are big, silky smooth, and a range of colors. I’ve never had such a reaction as when I opened the package of loose pearls. They seriously looked faux they were so big and round, lustrous and flawless. I actually was looking the pearls over to find some sort of blemish to prove they were real, although I thoroughly trust the vendor.

Two strands of keshi and earrings I put together with stalactites.
C1B67B11-BDE4-4B5A-A08A-A73B697C3049.jpeg
5E3E5246-0B8A-45FF-9050-DE9FDEECE893.jpeg

Thank you, theseventhsphinx! I’d love to hear about your jewelry class! The Myanmar pearls really are crazy. They are big, silky smooth, and a range of colors. I’ve never had such a reaction as when I opened the package of loose pearls. They seriously looked faux they were so big and round, lustrous and flawless. I actually was looking the pearls over to find some sort of blemish to prove they were real, although I thoroughly trust the vendor.

Two strands of keshi and earrings I put together with stalactites.
View attachment 462549View attachment 462550
Beautiful pastel keshi, and those earrings are so unique!

Today I wore my ombré strands, I doubled the long strand for a 3 layered look.
20221008_213231.jpg

Back