This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Andrew M View Post
    How precious, Gemandpearlover. She looks like a sweetheart.
    Thank you Andrew! I am over the moon with her. We lost our beloved Doxie mix a couple months ago. DH has cried every single day and our remaining dog was getting depressed. Hearing hubby sing this morning and tell her "I just love you" made my heart so happy. She will need to get adjusted but so far she seems very happy and loves, loves, loves her walks.

Comment

• What a sweetie!

Comment

• Red, thatís a pretty necklace, perfect for fall. You will get much use out of it. And it's a great colors for your hair and complexion.
        Gemandpearllover, Cora is adorable, of course she wears pearls. I hope she will settle right in with the rest of the family.

Comment

• What I am wearing today and Miss Cora has been eyeing is a strand of FW fireball pearls mixed with baroque Tahitians. I think it is perfect with T-shirt and jeans.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2330.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	107.4 KB
ID:	390837

Name:	IMG_2335.jpg
Size:	60.2 KB
ID:	390838

Comment

• Love those fireballs, Gemandpearlover. They look like double nuclei which give them a peanutty vibe. So cute and totally great for casual wear.

Glad to hear that hubby is happier and best wishes for Cora to fit into the family quickly.

Comment

• Gemandpearlover, those fireballs are really lustrous and perfect with t-shirt and jeans. It's good that your husband seems happier. My not-husband got really sad when we lost our old cat last year. I sort of convinced him that we needed a new kitten right away and then a second kitten this summer right after I lost my father. He said that a new cat cannot take the place of the old one and I said that a new cat would take her own place. It makes more sence in swedish... Last week he told me that he was really happy with our two cats, he doesn't even get angry with all of their mischief. Today he was putting up wallpaper in a room and little kitten tried to eat the glue. They also steal anything not nailed down...

Comment

• Welcome to the adorable Miss Cora; she's a lucky dog indeed!

Charlotta said it so well; the new pet cannot take the place of the ones we miss, but the heart miraculously makes new places for them.
                Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• What a sweet little face ! And so elegant in her pearls ! Welcome Miss Cora , Pearl Pup Extrodinaire !
                  https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                  https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• Cora is adorable.

Comment

• Welcome to Cora, she's adorable and very elegant with the pearls!

Comment

• Winter is definitely on the way. I hauled out my big goldens to help keep me warm. Golden SS pearls from Pearl Paradise. The golden keshi were selected at the 2018 PP Ruckus and were set into stud earrings by my local jeweler.

Name:	20191105_163935.jpg
Size:	97.6 KB
ID:	390841

Name:	20191105_164227.jpg
Size:	113.9 KB
ID:	390842

Name:	20191105_163826.jpg
Size:	116.1 KB
ID:	390843

Comment

• Red, we may have to rename you Goldie! Simply luscious and a welcome bit of sunshine this time of year for sure! Love the multi gem rope with coral ~ the olive tops are perfect compliments, too.

Clearly Kanaloa continues to dazzle, so elegant and in a class of its own!

Happy Huku, earring perfection right there!

Jeg, love these new combos, pearls and scarfery, what chicness will you come up with next??!!

Gemandpearlover, what a delight Miss Cora is to see; I'm sure she brings joy to your family! Those lustrous sculptural shapes in your glowing fireball necklace definitely add a wow factor!
                          Pattye

PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

Comment

• Thank you so much, Charlotta, Andrew, Katbran, Pattye! I hope everyone doesn't get tired of seeing him....I just love wearing him so much. He definitely has a presence & makes a statement. He's so unique that he does look like he belongs on the Red Carpet!

Red, your Kojima vintage medley necklace looks wonderful on you! So perfect for Fall! So are your beautiful GSS! I love how they look against your skin.

Gemandpearlover, Miss Cora is a beauty & she can rock the pearls! I'm so glad she has brought happiness to your home! Love how organic your fireball & baroque Tahitians look. They're perfect for jeans & tshirt! You look awesome!

Comment

• Thank you Pearl Dreams, Charlotta, Red, Bweaves, CathyKeshi, Katbran, Pattye, Alyend and 86Corvette Girl.

Red- Those big golden SS pearls are so beautiful. I love the button shapes which are my favorite in SS and Tahitian pearls.

Comment

• Your goldens are beautiful Red, the shape of the keshis is so pleasing to the eye. It's like they can have any shape they want.

Comment

Working...
                                X