Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bweaves, the tahitians looks great on you. They really are stunning and as you say goes with everything. I use my multicolor rikiteas a lot and always when I don't know what to wear.

Comment

• A little off track, but I was playing with my seashells this morning. I made this necklace mostly from shells I collected in Okinawa, and a few from the Caribbean. It’s a little busy to layer with pearls, but I always try... Tiny pearl chain from Kojima and golden SS pendant from PP.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	760E19B8-A2AE-428B-B64C-BBE8BAFCABE6.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	390542

Name:	BC9FBF44-8876-428A-85B8-F3EA5DE3D6E9.jpg
Size:	139.5 KB
ID:	390543

Green Tahitian strand and Tahitian charm bracelet from PP.

Name:	E3952E15-F2B7-4F3D-AB39-2FAC28C3757F.jpg
Size:	130.1 KB
ID:	390544

Name:	5B086B10-2AE0-43BC-BCE0-3572ADDB8B84.jpg
Size:	43.2 KB
ID:	390545

Comment

• Not too busy, I love it! Summertime and sunshine...
        then winter warm.

Comment

• Hi All !!

It has been very busy at work and I come home late and exhausted, so not been PG as often as I would like. This weeks full moon....need I say more ! lol

Forgive me for playing catchup.

Alice Chan, beautiful earrings. Love the way they look when worn.

Red, love that strand. Beautiful color, and luster. You look fabulous, brightening the fall day .

Pareltje, beautiful multi color T strand and Fiji combination. They match so well together and are beautiful when worn together.

BWeaves, that color multi T strand, is stunning. The medium to pastel tones are gorgeous and look lovely against your skin tone. Luscious.

Jeg, love the new seashell necklace. Love the color of the beads with the seas shells, whimsical and colorful to warm any winter's day ! Also love the green T strand and pearl charm bracelet. Looks heavenly combined with your beautiful clothing. Breath of fresh air on a fall day !

You ladies inspire me with your beautiful jewelry and the artistry of your choices in wearing combinations with your lovely fashion ! Bravo !!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	jeg's colorful shells necklace and GSS pendant.jpg
Size:	55.8 KB
ID:	390546

I love everything about this look, jeg!

Comment

• jeg - So cute ! Love those little shells ! And of course the pearl rope !
              https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
              https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• Wearing an accidental set today. The earrings were one of my first pearl purchases, and I paid way too much for them (although the lustre is wonderful). The pendant, which is admittedly not as nice as the earrings (though still amazingly shiny) was purchased separately for only about 10% of the price of the earrings.

Name:	75FC55FD-1385-4342-B074-D9B4BDF2A681.jpg
Size:	176.6 KB
ID:	390553

Comment

• SydK, that’s a pretty pendant, I do wonder what the earrings look like if they are so much better.must be fabulous. It's hard to tell from the photo.
                  I like your seashell necklace Jeg and the golden south sea pendant is so pretty. The tahitians are gorgeous, but your tahitians are always gorgeous. If you have the time I would love a photo of all your tahitians. I just love watching other peoples tahitians, they are my favorite posts. Probably because ofcall the colors.

Comment

• And here’s a better pic of the pearls

Name:	91B0D281-931A-4DBD-8E5F-91EA2D1DFC95.jpeg
Size:	45.5 KB
ID:	390554
                    Last edited by SydK; 10-16-2019, 09:17 AM.

Comment

• Those earrings are really lustrous SydK. Very pretty.

Comment

• Thanks so much, LisaC, AzFlyGirl, Pearl Dreams, Katbran, and Charlotta! I want to put another shell necklace together using pearls, but I don’t have enough tiny pearls right now.

Your pendant and earrings look great together, SydK!

Charlotta, I’m sorry, I don’t think I can accommodate your request about all the Tahitians! I store them in different places, and also when I take snapshots of the pearls, I hold them in my lap, so I can’t do a bunch of strands at a time. I do wear Tahitians a lot during the fall and winter, so here’s another strand for you today-
                        Multicolored rope doubled

Name:	F0B4C3D2-E1EB-4E4B-BA43-B24EDEEE43DF.jpeg
Size:	182.2 KB
ID:	390568

Name:	E4358DC1-7C01-4EF5-8365-5B66AE5349F2.jpg
Size:	44.1 KB
ID:	390569

Name:	B1BD9CC4-6C8B-4FE8-B78F-B259AC11AC1C.jpg
Size:	70.9 KB
ID:	390570

Comment

• Jeg- Since being out of work for the last two weeks and home all day (broken right ankle - can't drive!) I have been looking forward to seeing what goodies you wear next. Nothing ever disappoints.

Sydk- I do love a bargain beauty! Lovely pink shades on all.

Comment

• Oh my goodness !!

Jeg, I am entranced by your multi color T rope. The colors are exquisite ! Wow.
                            Your attire, as usual, is delightful. Love the design of your dress and one of my favorite colors. Simply glorious !

Comment

• Beautiful rope jeg, it's so lustrous and colorful. How big are the pearls, 11mm? With pearls that gorgeous I have to be content and don't ask for more photos.

Comment

• Thank you lary007, but ouch! I hope you don’t need to be off your ankle for much longer. I’ll do my best to have some photos for you!

Thanks, AzFlyGirl! The ruffles are really meant to be worn the other direction, but I found I liked using a belt to bring them towards the center instead.

Thank you, Charlotta- I looked at the paperwork for that strand and the pearls are 11.1-13.2mm.
                                Last edited by jeg; 10-17-2019, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X