Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These are all so beautiful! I wonder if there’s a color that can’t be found in the Fiji pearls? They’re so unusual.

Comment

• lisa c, I think you can find most colors in fijis, except a true red. That seems like a difficult color to produce (except for in those fake strands of zeides...from early posts).

Comment

• Bweaves - I LOVE the tone of the keshi strand and earring combo, even if it doesn't show pink or green enough. Looks perfect with your top.

Jeg- I think we are all in awe of the Fijis. Truly spectacular. It makes total sense that you would reach for those colors this time of year!

Comment

• Wore my Kasumi pendant and earrings yesterday, but forgot to take a photo. Today, Lapis and gold and freshwater pearls. Cabachon sapphire earrings. All from Mom.

Click image for larger version

Name:	fullsizeoutput_1049.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	196.4 KB
ID:	389710

Comment

• Jeg-- those Fijis!!! I would be pulling them out all the time!

Comment

• Jeg- gorgeous fw pearls and those Fijis are outstanding.

BWeaves- You look so lovely with the Lapis and pearl strands. I love how they match your outfit and that shade of blue is just so pretty.

Comment

• Love those Fijis, Jeg. Reminds me to get mine out to wear!

BW, Love the Lapis & Pearl combo!!! Such a great look!

Comment

• That’s a nice combination BWeaves, I especially like that one half of your shirt/dress has fabric cut on the bias. It's a nice touch. Your mothers jewelry are always nice to see, so much variety. She must have been an interesting person.

Comment

• Thanks so much Charlotta, LisaC, lary007, 2thdktr, Gemandpearlover, and 86C!

Comment

• I love this combination of white pearls, gold and lapis, and it looks beautiful with you outfit!

Comment

• I don't usually post what I wear, but it's a slow day at work.

Here are 9-10mm metallic freshwater drops from PP. I think I picked these up during a mother's day sale. The picture of these on is not great, but this is an "in action" thread so I felt like it needed to be included.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Those earrings are lovely lary007 and they go with everything.

Comment

• BWeaves, those are great colors on you!

lary007, so glad you had a break to post. Such a pretty, versatile pair of earrings!

More Fiji pearls. A fun strand comprised of wildly shaped and colorful pearls from Cees. Another fall favorite...

Name:	A3722FEB-8908-4C6F-AA31-C7EE6864F071.jpg
Size:	95.8 KB
ID:	389726

Name:	BF0130A2-9C5E-4D9B-9A79-C8EFE75C198D.jpg
Size:	33.3 KB
ID:	389727

Name:	73C95E96-F510-40EA-9245-C3FD078A5E0E.jpg
Size:	42.0 KB
ID:	389728

Comment

• La Perlagrina from Kamoka. TNT strand from Ocean's Cove (Tourmalines and Tahitians). Long Tahitan tin-cup and opal and Tahitian drop earrings from Kojima.

Name:	fullsizeoutput_1056.jpg
Size:	132.3 KB
ID:	389729

Name:	fullsizeoutput_1058.jpg
Size:	119.6 KB
ID:	389730

Comment

• Lary007, I love the metallic drops! They're so versatile; can dress them up or down!

Jeg, those drip Fijis are just dreamy!!

BW, TNT is right! What a beautiful look!!

Comment

Working...
                                X