Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol, Pattye!!! But I did get a few compliments on the pearls!

Comment

• Love the Tahitians, 86Corvettegirl!

Comment

• Thank you, Annie. Tahitians are my favorites!!

Comment

• 86C: Those T's nest perfectly and I love the colors.

Comment

• 86C gorgeous pearls. Colors are fantastic!

Comment

• Thank you, BW & Bcm21mk. The pic doesn't really show the colors very will. We're having rain day after day so lighting is not good. The interior lighting tends to give everything a yellow cast. But I love both these strands together.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	BDAAB5FD-B80A-4C35-91C8-6F151E567483.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.5 KB
ID:	386615
                Purchase from January of this year. I refer to them as my golden jelly beans, lol. I love the color and shapes. Maybe one day I can get rounds, but Iʻm happy.
                Last edited by Mtummybear; 02-21-2019, 05:47 AM. Reason: Photo not showing

Comment

• I like the shapes too, Mtummybear! (Mine aren't round either!)

Comment

• Hello ladies,

I've been enjoying all your pearls and stories! I am curious as to how and where to find out about upcoming ruckus or to a PP vault showing. How do you get invited to one? Thank you.

Comment

• Joycebvs, when plans start being made for the Ruckus, a thread will be started about it. Historically it's been held in July. Those who want to attend can sign up.

Comment

• BWeaves I love Green!! Your little h pendant and tin cup is lovely. Always enjoy your mom's diamond hoops with your drops too.

Jeg your figi necklace doubled is stunning.i love that look. Cees has the most beautiful pearls!! And your bracelet is so vividly colorful.

Comment

• Joyce, if you are a on Pearl Guide, there will be a thread started announcing Ruckus and you just follow the directions in the thread

Comment

• Thank you CricketBug, Red, BWeaves, JerseyPearl, 86C and Bcm21mk! Red, it was the one pearl that I thought interrupted the flow of colors, so Iím glad it worked out to remove it. Plus it will make a great pendant charm. Reminds me a bit of a chrysalis.

BWeaves, I like the colors of your new mismatched pair, and that LttleH piece with the special chain...

86C, those Tahitians look perfect together. Glad they were noticed at the restaurant!

Mtummybear, I really like the shapes and colors of your Goldenís, too!

Comment

• Thank you PearlDreams and BWeaves! I'll be on the lookout for it!

Comment

• Jeg, your bracelet turned out just beautiful, and that long strand is gorgeous.
                                Wonderful mismatched tahitians Bweaves, just beautiful.
                                Mtummybear, those golden jellybeans are gorgeous, is it south seas?
                                86Corvettegirl, amazing tahitians, so glowy.

Comment

Working...
                                X