Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today I wore one of the shorter keshi chains that I made, with the Kojima SS drop,. The strand is a mixed Tahitian, SS, and tiny freshwater, from Rio Hong Kong.

Click image for larger version

Name:	95562000-5C3F-4091-B786-5C40843F7715.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.9 KB
ID:	386240

Name:	E96507C7-7CDD-498A-B667-066CA154BAE7.jpeg
Size:	165.0 KB
ID:	386241

And heading out the door-

Name:	2AE23FFE-A1BE-4BB2-8407-5D46B359B916.jpg
Size:	107.7 KB
ID:	386242

Comment

• That rope is pure magic, jeg! Love the polka dots

Comment

• Hehehe, I love the top and the polka dots. They go great with pearls.

Comment

• Thanks, Marianne and BWeaves!

Kind of a dreary day, so I went with brighter colors. South Sea necklace from Maui, and a wirewrapped Akoya and gemstone necklace from Simply Adorned.

Name:	63CB769D-4B49-4A85-9990-BBE17E9D8E59.jpg
Size:	105.6 KB
ID:	386247

Name:	A6E7C4F3-EFD6-4D3D-BD6C-A4F111B5C3AF.jpg
Size:	50.5 KB
ID:	386248

Comment

• So pretty. A pairing worthy of a flower fairy.

Comment

• Ahhhh..... Paraiba color gemstones with beautiful pearls. What a delightful look.

Comment

• Thank you so much, jeg, Red, Morella, Aerinha, Charlotta and Purr for the uplifting photos and delightful pearl combinations, outfits and adventure stories, all truly inspiring to keep spirits high during this dreary Oregon weather! No right to complain, compared to what some of you are dealing with. (Someday I'm going to start at the beginning and see what all i've missed here ~ it's lots)
                Pattye

PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

Comment

• Originally posted by CathyKeshi View Post
                  And boom, there's the title for your new book, Purranha: "Force-Pairing Pearls"! Love the words, love the earrings ... feel better soon
                  Lol Cathy you’re too funny. Thank you and miss you too!

Comment

• Thanks so much, Red, Gemandpearlover and Pattye! I know what you mean about the weather, Pattye. Really can’t complain too much because it’s not cold here, but the recent rain has made it dreary and gray.

Comment

• Jeg, the south sea and gem necklace is beautiful. Love the colors. The gem and akoyawrapped necklace is also so pretty and the knitted sweater is gorgeous.

Comment

• Thank you, Charlotta. I really appreciate that!!

Comment

• Purr - you have made some amazing earrings ! I love that you don't concern yourself with an exact match and that you made the match through the metals. They are all gorgeous !!

Charlotta - Your Cee's South Sea Pearls are beautiful !! He has such a good eye for value.
                          https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                          https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• Very pretty!

Comment

• Thank you Katbran, yes Cees do find beautiful pearls. The south seas outshines all my akoyas, even my best strands.

Comment

• So much catching up to do, I can't wait to see what everyone's posted the past few weeks!

I was inspired by Sanippy to reach out to Pearlz Australia, and I'm SOOOO happy with the earrings Kathleen made for me! Many thanks!! These are the most wearable earrings I've ever had, I even wrestled a baby at the pediatrician today with them on. They dangle but not too much, and the color is so nice. Silver blue with lots of pink, I can't believe I use to "not like akoya pearls"

Name:	20190204_162256 - Edited.jpg
Size:	98.2 KB
ID:	386277
                                Paired with a lovely Pearlescence tahitian pendant, because kiddo has to have something to play with while waiting right?

Name:	20190204_091106 - Edited.jpg
Size:	159.0 KB
ID:	386278

Comment

Working...
                                X