Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonderful, Jeg!! What versatile necklaces!! I love the look of them together with your pendant! Your T's just glisten & glow; they look wet! You are really rocking the doubles!!!

Comment

• Thank you, GemGeek and 86C! They are very light and can be worn in so many ways- really fun strands to play with.

Comment

• Went to dinner with our oldest son & his fiancé tonight & decided to wear my 8-10mm multi color Tahitians with one of my Barbara Bixby Amazing Grace cross enhancers made of Garnets & black pearls.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Wowza !! That's a beautiful look!

Comment

• Wowza is right. Great look 86C.

JEG, I love how you use the orbit clasps to turn the tin cup into a lariat. Is this the one where both parts of the orbit have the opening mechanism?

Comment

• Thank you, Bcm21mk & BW. I felt it was a good look since I wasn't in the mood for multiple strands.

Comment

• Beautiful tincup Jeg, so many possiblities.
                That cross is so beautiful 86Corvettegirl!

Comment

• Thank you, Charlotta. I have 2 more in the same design...one with white pearls & London blue topaz & the other with yellow sapphires & pistachio green pearls.

Comment

• Yesterday, lapis and Freshadamas:

Click image for larger version

Name:	fullsizeoutput_949.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	192.2 KB
ID:	384158

Today? Everything I could layer on. Everything Bagel rope, Mixed tin-cup, Tahitian Keshi tin-cup from Kojima. Pistachio akoya necklace from PP. And perfect freshy drop earrings from Kojima. Also, Doug's SoC ring. It got up to 85F today, so I'm still rocking the linen.

Name:	fullsizeoutput_94f.jpg
Size:	196.4 KB
ID:	384159

Name:	fullsizeoutput_950.jpg
Size:	195.2 KB
ID:	384160

Comment

• Thank you, Charlotta and BWeaves! BWeaves, yes, there are two necklaces and all four ends have open clasps. Having the open ends, plus links in the chain that they can also attach to, makes for so many options. I see you went to the polls in style yesterday!!! The change-out to the larger freshadamas really stands out in your lapis rope, too.

Comment

• Thanks JEG! I actually love Mom's lapis rope, now that I've swapped out the 7 mm akoyas for the 9 mm Freshadamas. The pearl size really made a difference.

Comment

• Enjoying ALL your lovely pearls, ladies, thank you for sharing!
                          Happy Huku
                          Queensland
                          Australia

Comment

• Originally posted by BWeaves View Post
                            Yesterday, lapis and Freshadamas:

[ATTACH]63156[/ATTACH]

Today? Everything I could layer on. Everything Bagel rope, Mixed tin-cup, Tahitian Keshi tin-cup from Kojima. Pistachio akoya necklace from PP. And perfect freshy drop earrings from Kojima. Also, Doug's SoC ring. It got up to 85F today, so I'm still rocking the linen.

[ATTACH]63157[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]63158[/ATTACH]
                            BW, the lapis necklace doesn't even look like the same necklace since you changed out the pearls!! It suits you so well!!
                            And your layers....just delightful!! I'm so jelly over your bagel necklace!! It goes with everything!!!

Comment

• From earlier this week-

Andy Muller strand with a Tahitian pendant and pearl medley strand from Kojima.

Name:	FD9EE056-FE4A-4E18-A837-6A90D8EDE0DB.jpg
Size:	183.7 KB
ID:	384175

Name:	434F6C94-B454-4143-B213-719FE5FE06DE.jpg
Size:	176.2 KB
ID:	384176

Keeping it simple with my Tahitian ring from Hong Kong and a Tahitian tin cup that I made. Also wearing pearl studs, but I rarely photograph the ears.

Name:	071DE8F8-C001-4825-B6E1-ADD9709D2A75.jpeg
Views:	2
Size:	130.4 KB
ID:	384177

Comment

• Jeg, love your layer, too. I love the variety of the long strands! I wonder if Kojima will be making more strands like these.
                                Love your scattered Tin Cup. The simplicity of it helps to showcase that exquisite ring!!

Comment

Working...
                                X