Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OH I have a lot of catching up to do! There's apparently a phone case??? I need to dig around and find it. I just scrolled back three pages (that's about all I can do now before I nod off). Love the nesting of smaller stands with larger strands... it looks great on Ts and akoyas, and pretty much any combo, I bet! Ombre ropes are always one of my wish lists favorites. And Purr, you can make a rag look good. But yeah, I think that top is stinking cute! I almost didn't notice those gorgeous ropes!

Comment

• Purranha, love the pearls; but absolutely love the top! Itʻs modern, but has a vintage feel with the tulle and lace.

Comment

• I had Ashley at PurePearls customize a necklace for me. It came last week. The idea was inspired by a few necklaces I've seen here. Thank you! My neck shot came out terrible because I don't have good light this morning. I'm going to share Ashley's photo and the snap of the pearls because I'm anxious to share. The pearls are Tahitian and freshwater:
        Click image for larger version

Name:	cherrypurepearlsandwhite-necklace.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.3 KB
ID:	383820

Name:	IMG_6215.jpg
Size:	44.7 KB
ID:	383821

Comment

• annie, your new pearls are gorgeous! I love the black/white mix.
          http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
          Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• Annie, I love the black/white combo of your necklace. Very elegant!

Comment

• Originally posted by Katbran View Post
              Purr , that top is gorgeous! And with those pearls ..amazing!

86Corvette - thatís a wonderful pairing of the strands .
              Thanks, Katbran. I want to get another T strand but haven't decided on the length. The 8-10mm strand is 18" inches long & I want another strand about the same size as the larger strand; just don't know if I want it shorter to wear at an 17" length or longer. Decisions, decisions!

Comment

• OOOO, love the black and white necklace.

Comment

• The placement of the white pearls is superb!

Comment

• Thank you JerseyGirl, 86CorvetteGirl, BWeaves, and GemGeek.

Comment

• Purranha, that is a beautiful top, goes great with pearls.
                      Annie, that strand is breathtakingly beautiful. The luster on those tahitians...
                      86Corvettegirl, your tahitians looks lovely on you.

Comment

• So I bought a south sea strand from Wendy at Perlescence. It's a platinum white baroque rope, not flawless but with a beautiful luster. About 35inch after stringing. I used Pattyes Beaders secret in ivory, very easy to use. The pearls are 8-9mm. The 9.4mm studs I already had on hand, perfect colormatch.

Name:	_20181006_155102.jpg
Size:	91.2 KB
ID:	383838

Comment

• Charlotta, that's a gorgeous strand! And wow that luster is blinding. I think ivory Beader's Secret is one of the most versatile "whites" as it just seems to work with all "white" pearls!
                          http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
                          Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• Charlotta, the luster on those SS's is amazing!! What a gorgeous strand!! You did a beautiful job stringing them! I would love to see a mod shot!!

Comment

• Thank you JerseyPearl and 86Corvettegirl, I try to take a neckshot tomorrow if it's not to dark.

Comment

• Charlotte ! Those WSS from Wendy are gorgeous!! When you have lustre like that who needs perfection!!
                                https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                                https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

Working...
                                X