X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jeg View Post
    Beautiful, 86C!

I have been wearing my Ruckus treasures a lot. Yesterday I wore my Ruckus Kamoka strand. I like the nice, lightweight size of this strand. I also wore my Kamoka post earrings from Ruckus 2015.

[ATTACH]62028[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]62029[/ATTACH]
    Thanks, Jeg! OMG!!! Your Tahitian strand is fabulous!!! Love the mix of colors!!

Comment

• Thanks, BW & Masik. I probably wear these pearl rings more than any of my others. They've been my favorites for years!

Comment

• Thank you, BWeaves, 86C and jesskat!!

Comment

• Those are gorgeous, jeg. I've been on a Kamoka kick since Ruckus - gotta get some pics of my two Kamoka keshi tin cup bracelets!
          Instagram: @LiliasTreasures

Comment

• Lapis Friday. With Kojima drops.

Click image for larger version

Name:	fullsizeoutput_862.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.7 KB
ID:	383392

Comment

• BW, that lapis really makes the pearls stand out & the pearls really make the lapis pop! Perfect combination! You look wonderful!

Comment

• Thanks, 86! I really love the larger lapis necklace now that I've replaced the 7mm akoyas with 9 mm freshadamas. It's really amazing what swapping out a few pearls will do.

Comment

• BW, such a beautiful summery look!

Comment

• That looks so beautiful !!! I love the lapis and pearls !
                    https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                    https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• Nice re-do BWeaves! Those look great together.

Thank you, Battah! Glad you are enjoying your Kamoka’s, too!

Comment

• BWeaves, love the lapis-pearl combo! Could I ask about the gold beads, are they gold filled or plated, or solid gold? I once made a bead necklace with gold plated beads that sadly wore off to a very unseemly color.

Here's what I was wearing to the library this afternoon, in the kiddie area The "bracelet" is a choker-length freshwater necklace I strung quickly on beading wire (to play around with the choker length idea), and the ring is vintage off ebay. Don't know what the pearl is, but I loooove it
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Gemfever: I believe the gold beads in Mom's lapis necklaces are solid gold, because they are very soft and bendy. The heavier necklace has actually deformed some of the gold beads because it's so heavy. If you get gold filled or vermeil beads you should be fine. Gold plated will wear off. And I stay away from gold color beads because any tarnish will discolor the pearls.

--------------------------------

Keshi Monday. Also, I think I'm hooked on Vivid Linen. Thanks!

Reborn tincup and earrings from some tiny store on my 20th anniversary. Freshwater keshi necklace from Kojima.

Name:	fullsizeoutput_867.jpg
Size:	94.8 KB
ID:	383409

Tricolor gold bracelets from Mom. The gold link patterns look like handweaving patterns.

Name:	fullsizeoutput_870.jpg
Size:	110.5 KB
ID:	383410

SoC ring from Douglas and PP. I love how it changes color as I move it around in the light.

Name:	fullsizeoutput_86a.jpg
Size:	53.3 KB
ID:	383411

Name:	fullsizeoutput_86c.jpg
Size:	64.0 KB
ID:	383412
                          Last edited by BWeaves; 08-27-2018, 11:06 PM.

Comment

• Kasumi pearls from Kojima. I also wore my SoC ring because it's my new favorite thing.

Name:	fullsizeoutput_879.jpg
Size:	77.7 KB
ID:	383434

And yesterday, blue diamonds and Kojima tin cup.

Name:	fullsizeoutput_878.jpg
Size:	190.1 KB
ID:	383435

Comment

• BW....you look stunning!! Love your Kasumi pearls but I especially love your tin cup paired with blue diamonds!!

Comment

• Gorrrgeous looks, BWeaves! And that linen! You got me cruising through Vivid Linen's website. And with this heat wave we've been having, it all looks extra appealing.
                                Instagram: @LiliasTreasures

Comment

Working...
                                X