Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thank you, Cathy, 86C, Red, 2thdktr, BWeaves, amti, and Charlotta! I haven’t worn a lot of these things recently, so it was fun to gather some of the frilly pieces together. Thanks for the incentive to dig into my closets, BWeaves!

Flower Fairies Part 2

E75C09D1-6208-4254-9FA5-617D9BB6B932.jpeg

Sea of Cortez necklace from Kojima Pearl
0ACF8441-C71F-4EE1-AB5B-1D53100E4D72.jpg

Flower trimmed cardigan over a blue layered dress
C8B36FF3-E5FC-4B0F-B44D-BA14A5831D3C.jpg

Custom Kojima strand with SS keshi from Hong Kong
1E5B0A74-5B94-48FE-92E0-68C297081907.jpg

Two Edison strands
017B3FD7-14C2-4C73-895C-A05501DC9AE3.jpg

Ombré Y necklace with freshwater pearls and citrine, and freshwater strand.
7A7D2F21-7412-4683-8866-924B7D9BDEAE.jpg

Last edited:
Gasp! That SOC blue keshi is calling my name!!! ;D The edisons look wonderful together. They are so big and bubbly!!! I love your pairings with your pearls and outfits Jeg!

Corvettegirl, blue and white akoyas always look so beautiful together! I'm drawn to the large and small pearl strand. It really catches your eye with the alternating sizes.

I'm drooling over the SoC necklace. I was so tempted to buy it, but it was so close in looks to a Tahitian necklace that I bought from Kojima that I couldn't justify it. It looks gorgeous on you. And I love all your Flower Fairie looks.

Please tell us more about the pendant that in the amethyst carving.

Gasp! That SOC blue keshi is calling my name!!! ;D The edisons look wonderful together. They are so big and bubbly!!! I love your pairings with your pearls and outfits Jeg!

Corvettegirl, blue and white akoyas always look so beautiful together! I'm drawn to the large and small pearl strand. It really catches your eye with the alternating sizes.

Thanks, Amti! I had those 2 strands made with white & blue baroque Akoya to wear with the first strand of PP blue Akoya to help bring out the blue tones since the PP strand was light in color. It's a 20" strand so I had the mixed strands made in 19" & 21" so I could stack them. I enjoy wearing them together but this time I added the 18" blue Akoya strand I got from PP VIP sale & a Blue Akoya rope I bought from Julia/OceanRhyme on Etsy.

Thank you, Charlotta, 86C, amti, and BWeaves!

The amethyst charm was from Carolyn Ehret. I thought it needed a little pearl, so Josh and Celeste chose the little Kamoka keshi and set it for me. :eek:
FF28A222-A49A-43CC-91FD-3F56C6EAB522.jpg

This dress might read flower fairy to most, but for me it’s my normal everyday wear. I wore this out the door to meet up for a Starbucks show and tell with Marianne.

Champagne golden SS strand from PP.

strand of champagne golds from pearl paradise

Pinky peach pearl chain with charms of little pearls, coral, and seashells I found in Hawaii (seashells are another love). The Sea of Cortez charm is from Kojima.
peach pearl chain with Kojima sea of cortez charm

Marianne wore a strand of long Tahitians. The short strand is made up of Kamoka pearls she had collected over time.
D0B6524F-6A4F-4A98-A092-11A7046C18E2.jpg

290DC778-4E68-4386-B56C-74938773BEA7.jpg

And here’s her show and tell! All SS temp strands. They were so beautiful! Can’t wait to see what she does with them...
818F381B-9F5E-4B44-BD60-7E91E4B82147.jpg

CFFE5F95-E1D5-494A-82A0-A9210453B6C2.jpg

DD296295-4EA6-4DAA-9255-522D194EFF7B.jpg

It does read flower fairy to me, jeg. All pink and ruffly. Wonderful styling.

Great Tahitians, Maryanne. Love the SS show and tell. Do tell what you do with them, please.

Jeg....loving your red fairy look. Marianne looks lovely in her Tahitians. I can't wait to see what's created with those SS strands, either!

Thanks, Red and 86C! I kind of like flowy dresses and skirts in general.

Marianne’s SS’s were so pretty. All slightly different shades of white. She had three Kasumi pearls, too, but the lighting wasn’t so great in the photo I took.

Jeg, the red combination is beautiful. The charms are lovely and that champagne south sea strand is beautiful on you.
Marianne, the kamoka tahitian are beautiful. Can't wait to see what you do with the tempstrands.

I love that amethyst pendant.

And Marianne's long T rope. Goals!

Today is Sunday, cold and blustery. PJs, cosy sweater and TNT. Garnet studs in a very fuscia color seemed to match.

fullsizeoutput_ae4.jpg

While it may be cold and blustery outside today (thankfully without any snow!) this thread always makes me warm and fuzzy.

Jeg, I absolutely love your style of dress...very bohemian chic!

And for those of you of a certain age...my daughter's just recently informed me that wooden soled clogs are seriously back in style for spring. These apparently, are the "it" clog of the lower east side (according to oldest daughter) https://no6store.com/collections/shoes-no-6-clogs I'll let you know what I think when they arrive.

How interesting about the wooden clogs, JP. The young ones will be clonking when they walk. When I was younger, we also wore Dr Scholl's with a wooden base. When I clicked on your link, it said Something about Sixty and was offended since I'm still 57. I need my eyes checked because it said SIXY... no T. :rolleyes:

So fairy like Jeg! I keep looking behind you to see if there are wings. I like your pendant with the shells. I used to do things like that in high school, but I guess as I've aged, I have forgotten some of my simple creativeness.

Marianne, You have to show us what you do with those ssps!!! And the closeup of your pearls really shows how beautiful your rope is. It's holding its own against the wonderful Fijis!

BWs you look so cozy and the strand adds a nice touch of dressiness! It was cold here today too and I lounged around all day in minky pants and a minky robe. Did you weave your sweater? I love how warm it looks and love that button!

Back