Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha flipping it for Battah here. I will take credit for telling her to "lose the cardigan"!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3709.JPG.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.6 KB
ID:	378388

Comment

• Pareltje, thank you! This rope really doesn't get enough love, I need to wear it more. It's kind of heavy so it swings around awkwardly sometimes, but the pearls are lovely. I'll try to get better pictures, they have great orient.

Purrrrrr thanks love <3 I took your advice even though 2 coworkers though the cardigan should stay on lol.
      Instagram: @LiliasTreasures

Comment

• BWeaves- that Judy Jetson pendant is cool and I especially get a kick out of how all your pieces are named!

Battah- how nice to have a personal stylist! Those ropes look great together. And you were able to get some of those neat coral beads away from Purr. (The furry Purr, that is)

Comment

• Believe it or not, this is a Tahitian strand of real pastels. I was on the fence about it because it is so pastel it almost reads like freshwaters, but it is so unique and I especially like the dark champagne, taupe, pearls. I took a couple more golden pearls out to emphasize the taupe. Attaching it with a couple different clothing colors-

Name:	IMG_3908.jpg
Size:	34.1 KB
ID:	378401

Name:	IMG_3893.jpg
Size:	38.4 KB
ID:	378402

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg
Size:	116.0 KB
ID:	378403

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg
Size:	160.0 KB
ID:	378405

Comment

• Lovely strand jeg!

Battah, your ropes are fantastic! My tin cup is 18" but it has a 3" extender chain so it can be worn at multiple lengths.
            http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
            Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• JerseyPearl- I love your tin cup! I have a Kamoka tin cup myself and just love it. I need to make an extender for mine- good idea!

Comment

• jeg, when I was selecting the pearls with Celeste, I asked if she could make a coordinated extender...it came out great.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5283.jpg
Size:	142.6 KB
ID:	378407

Comment

• JerseyPearl- I got all excited when I saw your extender, right down to the added keshi! And then I remembered..
                  mine has the fish hook clasp! Guess I won't be extending it anytime soon.

Name:	IMG_3981.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	35.6 KB
ID:	378408

Comment

• Originally posted by jeg View Post
                    JerseyPearl- I got all excited when I saw your extender, right down to the added keshi! And then I remembered..

[ATTACH]55697[/ATTACH]
                    jeg - you know that any jeweler can change out a clasp...

Comment

• Jeg, those Taihitians are something special. Congratulations.
                      J.

Comment

• Ahaha! Red- I think I will leave the tin cup alone for now.

Fridgetnator- thank you! I thought that strand was so unusual. I haven't seen a collection of those colors together in a strand before. Lots of taupe colors, and there's one towards the center that has some lavender.

Comment

• Originally posted by jeg View Post
                          JerseyPearl- I got all excited when I saw your extender, right down to the added keshi! And then I remembered..

[ATTACH]55697[/ATTACH]
                          Jeg, So Beautiful!
                          I think you can have an extender made with another fish hook clasp
                          "The heart of man is very much like the sea, it has its storms, it has its tides and in its depths it has its pearls too."-Vincent Van Gogh

Comment

• jeg, it would be so easy to switch out the clasp for a lobster claw on one end and a loop on the other...just a snip snip and twist twist!

Comment

• Key those Tahitians are really beautiful, I love the muted colors.

JP thank you!

Here we go, attempting to post a right-side-up pic of today's look, plus a bonus pic of my GSSP harvest baby since modeling pics always wash out the colors.

Name:	IMG_3745.jpg
Size:	65.7 KB
ID:	378426

Name:	IMG_3747.jpg
Size:	112.7 KB
ID:	378427
                              Instagram: @LiliasTreasures

Comment

• Battah, that's gorgeous!!! I love keshi and you've made a beautiful combination that looks like it would go well with anything. I bet you get lots of use from it. The coral strand is lovely. After reading the coral thread and seeing Purrahna's coral strand, I bought a few coral beads to make myself a strand. The freshwater strand does look heavy, but it is very pretty. Looks great with the coral!

Sunseeker, Congratulations on your newest grandchild! She's adorable and looks like perfection! Glad everyone is doing well!

BWeaves, that's too bad you lost the other half of the earring. I like JP's idea of wearing mismatched earrings.

PD, lovely white sspearls. I like the two in the middle facing each other.

Jeg, I remember your dangling pearls from Ruckus. They are very colorful and unique. Your new Tahitian strand is nice as well. How do the colors compare to your seaglass strand? The tin cup pearls are sooo colorful! Love them!

JP, what neat colors in your tin cup! The addition of the extender is brilliant too!

I think that's about all this brain remembers. I didn't go back that far though. Catch up is painful.

Comment

Working...
                                X