• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beautiful ring Babylove!

Comment

• OOOO, I like it.

Comment

• Labor Day Pearls

Im not sure exactly what we are doing today on Labor Day but pearls are always in order. I am wearing one of my POJ Tahitian necklaces with I think the largest Tahitian pearls I have 14.8". The pearls have a distinct blue overtone. The pendant was a find from the Pearl Society on eBay.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Baby love what a cute ring!
          Luvglitz that drop is gorgeous

With all the harvest strands I was inspired to take out my ssp and tahitian strand today.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Kalmen22, all I can say is WOW and WOW. I have lots of questions. Are there lots of silver blue pearls in your brand and how long is it?

Comment

• Hi All, Happy Labor Day weekend and hope everyone had a great long weekend!

I've really been digging the color "bare pink" and pairing it with grey clothing, so I've decided to do the same with my jewelry today.
              Pulled out my vintage old stock coral tassel rope and paired it with silvery baroque Tahitian strand from Kevin PoJ.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0282.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.2 KB
ID:	377145

Comment

• Uuugggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                [ATTACH]54752[/ATTACH]

Comment

• Pink and grey are a true classic. It looks great on you. (Less great in my parent's bathroom with the pink and grey tile from the mid-1950s.)

Comment

• lolol thank you Red! I've been loving this entire ensemble and have been wearing it non-stop lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red View Post
                      Pink and grey are a true classic. It looks great on you. (Less great in my parent's bathroom with the pink and grey tile from the mid-1950s.)
                      I know that tile...it was in my grandparent's bathroom!
                      http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
                      Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• So lovely, Purr! Everything about the pearls, soft coloring of the top is luscious and the white/pink carved necklace oh my just simply wonderful.

Comment

• Thank you so much Red. I always love your pearls.
                          Also thank you to Sanippy, BWeaves.
                          kalmen22: thank you. The strand you wear is so unique and beautiful.

Comment

• Originally posted by JerseyPearl View Post
                            I know that tile...it was in my grandparent's bathroom!
                            My grandparents' bathroom, too!!!!! I have very fond memories of that bathroom.

I remember Grampops putting Old Spice on my mosquito bites. I still can't stand next to a man wearing Old Spice without itching.

And Nana powdering her face while singing, "Powder and paint make you look like you ain't."

Comment

• Oh I'm so far behind - BabyL such a cute ring !!
                              Luvglitz- great necklace , love fat drop shapes, and that pendant wowser!
                              Kalmen- What a rope !! Gorgeous harvest strand !!
                              Purr - you always look so fabulous in your layers of ropes !!
                              BWeaves -- love you stories. So funny !! Odors trigger such memories !! I too remember Old Spice - my dad liked it. And my mums Chanel #5 and Joy was for parties !
                              https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                              https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• Catching up - love your new rope, kalmen! Did it take forever to knot?

Baby-Love, that's a very sweet ring.

Luvglitz, great combo!

Purr, I just love that color combination! And that carved coral strand is perfect with Tahitians. Very chic
                                Instagram: @LiliasTreasures

Comment

Working...
                                X