• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lovely pearls!
    http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
    Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• Hello, I have been just looking at everyone's lovelies and am always amazed of the individual personality of the wearer and her pearls!
      I learnt a lot from all of you
      Click image for larger version

Name:	20170319_111703.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.8 KB
ID:	373081
      Sharing my necklace worn as bracelet with Georg Jensen moonlight grapes ring

Comment

• I love Georg Jensen ! And I love the colours in your pearls !
        https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
        https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• very nice Pearly-Whites and Charisyl!

Comment

• Lovely ring...I have one GJ bracelet that I really should pull out and wear.
            And those pearls are wonderful.
            http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
            Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• Everyone's Tahitians and white ropes are fantastic. I'm just getting caught up. Just got back from my weaving conference.

Comment

• Lovely Tahitian pearl and lovely white rope.

Comment

• Beautiful Metallics PW! You've just reminded me to restring mine!

Gorgeous charisyl!

Comment

• Lovely metallics, Pearly-Whites!

Your Tahitian necklace/bracelet has wonderful overtones, Charisyl.

Comment

• Originally posted by Katbran View Post
                      I love Georg Jensen ! And I love the colours in your pearls !
                      Katbran - you too? I love GJ designs.
                      The colour of the pearls look more intense in the photo. Most of the time they appear like a sea foam silver sage green

Comment

• Originally posted by JerseyPearl View Post
                        Lovely ring...I have one GJ bracelet that I really should pull out and wear.
                        And those pearls are wonderful.
                        Hi Jersey pearl, Yes if you have it, enjoy it.
                        How I wish I can wear their cuff bracelet watch! Most are too big for my wrist. So I buy earrings, rings, pendants, brooch

Comment

• Thanks Sunseeker, Hanadama, Baby Nurse for your kind words.
                          I love looking at your pearls too. I will try to post more! ��

Comment

• I've been checking this thread but not responding, but I've been loving all the lovely pearls everyone's been wearing lately! All the T's and even Fiji pearls?!

I just received this 9.5 mm baroque Akoya strand from HS Jewellery & Watches on eBay yesterday. Canada Post decided to hold onto it for weeks and weeks, and finally it arrived, after the seller launched an investigation with the HK postal service and Canada Post and was just about to refund my money. I had another item ordered in January elsewhere that still hasn't arrived, but unfortunately I think that other one is most likely lost.

This was listed as a "bargain" item by the seller and has pearls with mixed overtones (none, rose, rose with blue) and varying levels of iridescence. Most of the pearls have very good to excellent lustre, and the surface is winkled or imperfect on most of them. It kind of gives the necklace a more casual feel though, I love it! I think this might be my favourite size of pearls for a necklace this length. The smaller pearls tend to make me feel like I should be wearing a skirt suit or something.

Name:	IMG_0830.JPG
Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	373134

Name:	IMG_0831.JPG
Size:	50.2 KB
ID:	373135

Comment

• Karman, I'm with you, that is a great size for baroque akoyas. I love wearing my 9.5-10mm baroque akoyas. They just feel good on the neck.

How frustrating having to wait so long for them to arrive. I hope you will be able to get a refund on the pearls that you think are lost.

Comment

• Karman,
                                Those are beautiful! Lovely luster, size and color and I agree...totally fun!

Comment

Working...
                                X