Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bailey, that's a gorgeous pendant! And your strand isn't to shabby either.
    http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
    Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous
      WestPearls.com My Shop
      West Pearls on Etsy

Comment

• I love all the fireballs, drops and tahitians everyone has posted the last few days. Just gorgeous.

Comment

• I had an important meeting today, so I pulled out my big guns, Kamoka Tahitian peacock round necklace and studs. These are my power pearls. I felt great.Click image for larger version

Name:	2016-11-03 21.41.48.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	151.1 KB
ID:	370418

Comment

• Bweaves - Glad that gorgeous pendant was so easy to fix. I think that is one of my favorites of Hisano's geodes.

Comment

• Power pearls is right Red they are gorgeous. Hope the meeting went well

Comment

• You looked great in those Power Pearls, Red !
                Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Gorgeous tahitians Bailey & Red!

Comment

• BWeaves, great to hear that you fixed your geode pendant
                    Bailey, what a lovely combo you were wearing and Red, your big guns emanate power indeed!

Comment

• Haha I have zero meetings today, but still wearing many pearls. Layered my WSSP with Sheri's Screamer. Really interesting to see them stacked against each other - one is so satiny, and one is so sharp - each lovely in their own way.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3853.jpg
Size:	114.6 KB
ID:	370420

Comment

• UGH I used to not have this problem before - why is everything getting flipped these days?!?!?!
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3853.jpg
Size:	195.2 KB
ID:	370421

Comment

• Originally posted by Sea Urchin View Post
                          Lovely metallic strand, Mochiko.

I'm about to get ready for date night. Woo hoo! I'm wearing the same WSS pearl earrings as yesterday (14-15mm), with a 10.5-11.5mm freshwater strand. The sneaky smile is because I'm not supposed to have the necklace until my anniversary in a couple of months. I bet he won't even notice haha!

[ATTACH]45832[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]45833[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]45834[/ATTACH]
                          Love these pearls together Sea Urchin, and by the way from your previous post, I LOVE MATCHY MATCHY and I wear it often!

Comment

• Wow, I return after days of crazy work schedules, and what a treasure trove of beauty!

Purr, your wear your strands so elegantly! Beautiful in every way!

Comment

• Originally posted by Purranha View Post
                              UGH I used to not have this problem before - why is everything getting flipped these days?!?!?!
                              [ATTACH]45965[/ATTACH]
                              I love your layering, Purr. They simply look fabulous!

Comment

• Purr, I used to think that combos of pearls like that wouldn't look good together, and then someone here (like you) will post a fabulous photo of SS and metalics together (or some other combo I thought should clash) and prove me wrong, and then I want to go home and WEAR ALL THE PEARLS!

Comment

Working...
                                X