Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you, eolian, BWeaves, Charlotta and theseventhsphinx! Welcome back, theseventhsphinx!!

Eolian, that big pendant looks great with all your strands, and of course, I love your Tahitian love! BWeaves, all the Tahitians are fabulous, especially that new one.

I made some earrings with pearls I bought from the current Pacific Pearl sale. The necklace is made of puka shells, Tahitian keshi, and gems. Puka shells are my favorite shells to collect. They are the tops of Pacific Island cone shells that are worn by the surf and form a natural puka (hole).

Click image for larger version  Name:	F2833BF4-B626-4642-A981-A5CF565B463B.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	327.7 KB ID:	451767
    Click image for larger version  Name:	9F057B67-D5D1-47BA-AF3F-12518CE70929.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	102.0 KB ID:	451768

Comment

• These are very lovely Jeg
      They look "refreshing"...like a walk on the beach
      Douglas McLaurin-Moreno
      Follow Me!
      Instagram
      YouTube

Your Life evolves in the same way a Pearl grows: with continuous layers of experiences/nacre that add to the Story of your Life on Earth and make you Unique and Beautiful.
      Douglas McLaurin-Moreno

Comment

• Thank you Charlotta, Jeg and Douglas!

Jeg your new creations are amazing! Love love love the shells gemstones pearls together, the necklace is SO pretty! And of course I love the fun twist at white pearl earrings as well...So well done!

Comment

• JEG: Love your new necklace and earrings. I had the biggest crush on David Cassidy and his puka shell necklace back in the early 1970s. I think I even had a puka shell necklace. Well, we all had them. I also love your tie-dye dress with the lace T on top.

I'm still stuck on my SOC ring and my new Tahitians from Kojima. Today I'm wearing them with my TNT necklace from Oceans Cove and a blue Tahitian drop from Kojima. I can't remember what I named this pendant. I think it was Spring Rain. Black and White studs from Kamoka.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_9693.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	126.7 KB ID:	451783

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_9697.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	160.7 KB ID:	451784

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_9698.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	209.5 KB ID:	451785

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	image_69510.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	255.8 KB
ID:	451794 Ah, so many wonderful Tahitians! Love that matinee length, Eolian and Bweaves.
            Jeg, you look so ready for spring.

I was inspired by Charlotta and Eolian’s blues and made myself a mixed blue strand with random Tahitians, some tiny dyed freshies and carved lapis beads.

Click image for larger version  Name:	FCE5F08B-CE43-479C-B3C4-D9B9F1C2779A.jpeg Views:	2 Size:	286.8 KB ID:	451793

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	278.4 KB
ID:	451796 Still getting use to the new format so I hope this pic shows up. Wore Tahitians on Saturday.

Comment

• Still figuring out the picture uploading & sizing. *sigh*

Comment

• That ring is gorgeous Bweaves, there are som many colors in that pearl.
                  SydK, your blue strand is very pretty. A blue strand goes with just about anything.
                  86Corvettegirl, your photos shows up just fine and those tahitians looks great on you. The update was challanging at first, but I think that you will see it's benefits after a while. I am accually mostly using my phone these days when I 'm on pearl guide, since it's as easy to read posts on it now as it is/was on my tablet. My tablet is so old it belongs in a museum...almost but I cannot find one that I like since they don't do experia tablets anymore. Phone it is...

Comment

• SydK, I love your new mixed choker.

86C, Love your T's! I found I had to make my photos bigger than I thought, and then they showed up a decent size. Your's are showing postage stamp size on my laptop.

Comment

• Thanks, Douglas, eolian, BWeaves, and SydK!

BWeaves, I still wear all the traditional style puka shell necklaces. I love them, always have, and I remember that one David Cassidy wore. Maybe on the cover of Tiger Beat?

SydK, what a fun strand of mixed blues you created!

86C, so good to see you and your Tahitians.

Trying out the new emojis.

Comment

• All of you guys and your posts are treats! Highlights of the days, for sure.

Comment

• On my phone, the photos in the posts are almost always blurry until you tap them, and you’re sent to the original photo. Then one can enlarge to ones (my) heart’s content, with nice crisp pictures. Kind of a pain but doable.

Comment

• Yes, I hear you...but it's the "new way" (not that we wanted to change this, its embedded in the new software update). In a way it is superior to the old system, but we all get used to doing things in a certain way and it becomes effortless.
                            What I really like is the new "Scrolling Gallery" in which you can just enjoy the photos and "roll them" when moving them from side to side.

Always a tit for a tat
                            Douglas McLaurin-Moreno
                            Follow Me!
                            Instagram
                            YouTube

Your Life evolves in the same way a Pearl grows: with continuous layers of experiences/nacre that add to the Story of your Life on Earth and make you Unique and Beautiful.
                            Douglas McLaurin-Moreno

Comment

• I found by accident a few years ago, that my blue baroque akoyas really pop against olive drab. So I'm wearing all the blues today. Long and short necklaces are from PP. The middle necklace is from POJ and my first Ruckus purchase. The topaz and pearl drop earrings are from Kojima. The little topazes in the hoops sparkle like little diamonds, although it's impossible to capture in a photo.

That short necklace has amazing color. But it's the necklace I mentioned in another thread that had all the loose nuclei. It was a bitch to restring. But the nacre is super thick. I had to not use a couple of the pearls because I just couldn't thread them on a needle. That's when I discovered that I really like a 17 inch length necklace.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_9704.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	287.9 KB ID:	451843

Comment

• Bweaves, you must’ve succumbed and put the A/C on! Gorgeous pearls! Put a headband on and you’ll be an It Girl, happy sigh...

Yep, Douglas, that’s the truth.
                                I think for a more secure website, and hopefully fewer headaches for you guys - those outages were surely lonesome.
                                (I feel a cowgirl hat and a song comin’ on, stop me now....)
                                Last edited by lisa c; 04-06-2021, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X