Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

OMG! JEG and SurfnSci, your SoC pearls are gorgeous. I managed to get back from my weaving conference in time to catch the last SoC Live event. I'll have to watch the recordings to see what I missed. But I love the deep turquoise blue and hot pink SoC pearl I bought from Douglas at my last Ruckus, so I have a stunning one and don't feel like I missed out on buying one.

But while I was gone, THIS arrived. Presenting The Divine Sarah from Kojima. She's set in 18K yellow gold, and she changes color as I move around the house. She's huge, and perfect on all sides.

View attachment 468501View attachment 468502View attachment 468503View attachment 468504View attachment 468505View attachment 468506View attachment 468507

Wowzers! What a pearl!!!

Thanks so much, CatMom, 86C, CathyKeshi, SurfnSci, BWeaves and lary007! Thank you, pearlgirl12! I would be all in for earring bearing trees, too!
SurfnSci, you have a lot of patience, but it sure is paying off. That necklace has come together beautifully!

BWeaves! Whoa, what a gorgeous new pendant. Beautiful color and the bail highlights the unusual shape.

Wonderful choices, lary007. Can’t wait to see what you do with your new SOC pearls. I have a mabe setting something like what BWeaves is describing. I had it out to take pics today and will post tomorrow. For the two loose pearls, maybe a pendant setting with both pearls?

I knew the SOC keshi were rare, but after listening to Douglas’ story/spin about the last person standing… I’ll hold on tight to this necklace. A Sea of Cortez keshi necklace from Kojima, with Akoya dangle earrings from Simply Adorned.

IMG_2309.jpeg
IMG_2306.jpeg

Jeg - yes, very interesting about the SoC keshis. It makes that necklace even more of a treasure. And I can't wait to see your mabe in that setting!

So nice to catch up on everyone's absolutely gorgeous pearls, wow!!! At a work conference so I have only been able to catch snippets of the PP SOC livestream, but I am so hoping to see some of the beauties purchased yesterday on this thread in the future! :love: Jeg, your strand is magnificent!

Cortez strand I've been piecing together for several years...still a work in progress!
View attachment 468490 View attachment 468491
Wow, what a gorgeous strand SurfnSci!

OMG! JEG and SurfnSci, your SoC pearls are gorgeous. I managed to get back from my weaving conference in time to catch the last SoC Live event. I'll have to watch the recordings to see what I missed. But I love the deep turquoise blue and hot pink SoC pearl I bought from Douglas at my last Ruckus, so I have a stunning one and don't feel like I missed out on buying one.

But while I was gone, THIS arrived. Presenting The Divine Sarah from Kojima. She's set in 18K yellow gold, and she changes color as I move around the house. She's huge, and perfect on all sides.

View attachment 468501View attachment 468502View attachment 468503View attachment 468504View attachment 468505View attachment 468506View attachment 468507
That's such a colorful pearl BWeaves and the cap is amazing!

Thanks so much, CatMom, 86C, CathyKeshi, SurfnSci, BWeaves and lary007! Thank you, pearlgirl12! I would be all in for earring bearing trees, too!
SurfnSci, you have a lot of patience, but it sure is paying off. That necklace has come together beautifully!

BWeaves! Whoa, what a gorgeous new pendant. Beautiful color and the bail highlights the unusual shape.

Wonderful choices, lary007. Can’t wait to see what you do with your new SOC pearls. I have a mabe setting something like what BWeaves is describing. I had it out to take pics today and will post tomorrow. For the two loose pearls, maybe a pendant setting with both pearls?

I knew the SOC keshi were rare, but after listening to Douglas’ story/spin about the last person standing… I’ll hold on tight to this necklace. A Sea of Cortez keshi necklace from Kojima, with Akoya dangle earrings from Simply Adorned.

View attachment 468520View attachment 468521
Gorgeous colors jeg!

View attachment 468520View attachment 468521
Now I'm really kicking myself that I didn't buy that SoC keshi necklace when it popped up on the Kojima website. It was so similar in looks to the ombre' Tahitian necklace I bought from Kojima, that I didn't think I needed two the same. Doh! I love that I get to see it on you, JEG. I'll live vicariously.

Also, it's a good thing I was not able to attend most of the SoC live events, because my wallet thanks me. But in honor of Douglas, I wore my SoC ring today. The SoC pearl that Douglas brought to the last Ruckus for me looks nothing like any of the pearls in the live event. I got a unicorn.

IMG_2472.jpeg
IMG_2474.jpeg
IMG_2475.jpeg
IMG_2476.jpeg
IMG_2477.jpeg

I wore it today with Sharkey pendant and black and white (peacock and lavender) Tahitian pearls from Kamoka. I love that stupid shark pearl, and I don't even like sharks.

IMG_2479.jpeg

And because I'm in a colorful mood. Here's the Eclipse necklace (Edisons from PP) with The Swan (Pacific Pearls) and The Devine Sarah (Kojima). Lately I've been buying pearls that don't even look like pearls. These are just crazy. I went from loving only white pearls to not being able to get them colorful enough.

IMG_2480.jpeg
IMG_2483.jpeg

And the back of The Swan. She's in a pressure setting, so if I ever decide to reset her, the front back and sides of the pearl are all beautiful and undrilled.

IMG_2484.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks so much, lary007, Douglas, CatMom and BWeaves! I’m happy to have it BWeaves, and will gladly share pics with you anytime!:giggle:

SOC mabe and gemstone necklace with the Seaglass Tahitian strand. Both from Kojima. The rainbow lipped shell was a ruckus gift from Douglas. (Thank you Douglas! I use it as a jewelry dish)
IMG_2302.jpeg
IMG_2301.jpeg

BWA-HAHAHAHHA! Oh, I'm drooling over your pearls, too lary007!

JEG: I love that SoC pendant, and that Sea Glass strand is another one that got away because I dithered too long thinking about it. Beautiful.

Back