X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masik
    replied
    Originally posted by Pareltje View Post
    It seems to me that Agustus-collection has changed owner. There's a new contact person called James Dumar here https://pearl-reef.com/contact/
    This website appears to be the new online shop of Agustus-collection and the previous one (Eastern Trade Winds) has disappeared from the internet.
    This makes Masik's case complicated. I hope the problem has been solved by now.
    thank you!
    Agustus-collection website has been dead for a few years now.

Leave a comment:

• Masik
    replied
    The problem is still not resolved at all. I will keep you guys posted.
    He is so shady I am not surprised he changes names/business names. He told me a while ago that he is no longer works with Sven ("stock discrepancies" - his words)...

Leave a comment:

• CortezPearls
    replied
    I haven't heard from Masik these past couple of days
    I don't believe the problem has been solved...so, BEWARE until this issue has been solved to satisfaction!

Leave a comment:

• Pareltje
    replied
    It seems to me that Agustus-collection has changed owner. There's a new contact person called James Dumar here https://pearl-reef.com/contact/
    This website appears to be the new online shop of Agustus-collection and the previous one (Eastern Trade Winds) has disappeared from the internet.
    This makes Masik's case complicated. I hope the problem has been solved by now.

Leave a comment:

• CathyKeshi
    replied
    I do also notice that our pearl friends here have all mentioned Sven at Agustus, and Masik's recent unfortunate experience is with a person of a different name. I wonder if that's a piece of this puzzle in some fashion.

Leave a comment:

• CortezPearls
    replied
    WARNING:
    I would like to stress out that it is no longer the case. Agustus Collection is not a reliable vendor.
    Please check this very recent thread, hopefully to serve as a warning.

Leave a comment:

• GemGeek
    replied
    At the moment, I don't know where it is. When I run across it, I promise to post a photo.

Leave a comment:

• LitGeek
    replied
    Originally posted by GemGeek View Post
    I bought a cute little South Sea pearl bird that has a white body and a blue head. Love it!
    Your SS pearl bird sounds delightful! Do you have photos?

Leave a comment:

• Katbran
    replied
    I'm going to jump in here as well! I've bought lots of little things from Sven and he is great! I just got in a little strand of Apatite that I wanted to compare with a slightly less expensive one from elsewhere...his was far far better...beautiful colour and quality.

Leave a comment:

• mcmoo
    replied
    That's great to hear! Thanks for all the feedback.

Leave a comment:

• GemGeek
    replied
    I bought a cute little South Sea pearl bird that has a white body and a blue head. Love it!

Leave a comment:

• PearlMama
    replied
    I made a purchase earlier this year and was very pleased with product quality and postal delivery speed. I'd definitely buy from Augustus again.

Leave a comment:

• la_corsetiere
    replied
    I am also a delighted repeat customer, in fact, bought my huge mutant monster pearls from them - very nice honest operation, and Sven can give you some great tips if you are ever planning a trip to Bali!

Leave a comment:

• Simply adorned
    replied
    I am a very happy repeat customer of Agustus-Collection. Beautiful pearls and gemstones, high quality, excellent descriptions, great shipping rates, fast, excellent communication, they even offer free drilling. I think I like them too much!
    Margaret

Leave a comment:

• pattye
    replied
    The spelling always catches me up too as it is somewhat unusual, Agustus-Collection, if you are looking for his ebay store.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X