Tucson show 2019 who s going ?

I would love to go but have too much going on right now. Plus, since I am not affiliated with any pearl or jewelry business, I'm not sure I could get in.

I'm also going! I will be going for a few days. Look forward to seeing y'all.

Well, I have to say...Tucson was AH-MAZING this year!!! First, a heartfelt thank you to CPAA for such a wonderful booth at this year's AGTA. It was the perfect spot for my Instagram Live posts...and the location where I FINALLY met Jeremy! From seeing pearly friends, to running into Hisano and her entourage at Sarah's (Kojima) booth it was non stop fun! I thoroughly enjoyed my long conversation with Elizabeth Strack, as well as her talk on freshwater pearls of the world. And Betty Sue King's conversation on Climate Change was eye opening! Meeting Abi's pup was a real treat too! But hands down most fun was hunting for treasures with judimcc6. Tucson I have many fond memories, and lots of work ahead of me...until next year.

I have developed a special camaraderie with Jersey Pearl at Tucson. We had such a good time searching for "gems". There is just something about this pearl world and those who inhabit it, that bonds us. Sarah and I discussed how wonderful our P-G friends are who share all of their knowledge and thoughts. Every time I come to P-G, I learn something new.

I will also put in a plug for the CPAA, the Cultured Pearl Association of America and how great of an organization it has become in the last 2 years. I feel like we really have a landing site for our pearl design and supplier community, as well as P-G. Jeremy is on the Board and you can be assured that he is guiding a lot of the energy and positive direction. New members are always welcome.

Back