No announcement yet.

little h live chat February 17th!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is always a joy to see Hisano and her works of art!

Comment

Had to watch it again to catch another view...I love the tahitian necklace.
      http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
      Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

Hisano,

What a pleasure to hear your insights on your innovative, gorgeous designs and realize how "hands on" you are!

Would you please share your history designing with pearls and how you came to Pearl Paradise, as this info wasn't included in the video?
        Pattye

PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

Comment

Hi Pattye,
          I've worked with freshwater pearls for a bit when I was in undergrad getting my metals and jewelry degree. That's when I used to go to the beads shows where I met John Tu After getting my BFA in metals and jewelry I moved on to get my masters degree in NY. When I came back from NY I got a job as a jewelry teacher at a college. Since the teaching job was part time, I was looking for another job that I can also work part time. That's when PP was posting an add in Craigslist and I applied for the in-house stringer position. (Jeremy likes to say we met through Craigslist but this is the actual story, lol)
          I was juggling two teaching jobs and PP for awhile until we got engaged. I think you know the rest of the story from here
          Hisano Shepherd
          www.littlehjewelry.com
          Follow Me On FaceBook

Comment

I'm finally home and got to watch the video! I want to again thank and compliment Angela for her absolutely terrific photography during the chat! Scott and Angela worked behind-the-scenes for days in preparation for creating this video (and for days afterwards).

Of course, a special thank you to Jeremy and Hisano for agreeing to let me interview Hisano and show her line. I hope everyone finds it informative and enjoyable. I sure loved all the PP chats I watched!

CathyKeshi -- I hope you share every step of your project with us! I wonder which set of souffles you're going to choose...?

I ended up buying a little h seed pearl strand for my daughter, and DH is commissioning a piece from Hisano -- for himself!

Comment

Hi BAS ... glad to hear you got home safe, and finally got to watch the video! I enjoyed it immensely, and have watched it over 3 times ... pausing often on those geodes and souffles! I THINK the white ... but the gemstones might have the power to change my mind yet. I expect that project will take me a long time and a lot of thinking. I hope to console myself with circled Tahitians meanwhile WOW, DH ... that's amazing; we'd love to see that! Little Walt has told PopPop Walter that he needs a pearl too LOL ... Scott and Angela and everyone at Pearl Paradise did an incredible job on the video!!!
              Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

Originally posted by Little h View Post
                Hi Pattye,
                I've worked with freshwater pearls for a bit when I was in undergrad getting my metals and jewelry degree. That's when I used to go to the beads shows where I met John Tu After getting my BFA in metals and jewelry I moved on to get my masters degree in NY. When I came back from NY I got a job as a jewelry teacher at a college. Since the teaching job was part time, I was looking for another job that I can also work part time. That's when PP was posting an add in Craigslist and I applied for the in-house stringer position. (Jeremy likes to say we met through Craigslist but this is the actual story, lol)
                I was juggling two teaching jobs and PP for awhile until we got engaged. I think you know the rest of the story from here

Hisano, Many thanks for sharing your delightful story with us all; we greatly look forward to the continuing chapters!
                Pattye

PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

Comment

Very nice, I really enjoyed it -- every single piece is a work of art. I particularly like those geode rings! So cool.

Comment

Working...
                  X